slo’s TUESDAY 5/14 poll - ✨Magic Kingdom Lands✨

You win a trip to The MK, but you can pick only ONE land to spend your day in, which do you choose?

• Adventureland

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
You win a trip to The Magic Kingdom, but you can only pick ONE land to spend your day in. Which land will you choose? I know this will be hard for most of us.

*You can ride rides without a wait
*You can eat unlimited food and not pay
*You can eat at any restaurant without waiting or paying.

For Me…….This is very very tough, because PotC is my favorite, Tron is a close second and Mine Train is a close third. Dole Whips are in AL, but how many of those does one need? Flatbreads in FL along with everything at Gaston’s. There’s no must have foods for me in TL, but Cosmic Rays is there, which has a little of everything. Since restaurants are included, I lean towards FL, because I’ve never ate at Be Our Guest.

Hmmmm …… :scratchin
My Final Decision…..is Fantasyland.
Reason… Snow White is my favorite princess, so I can ride Mine Train as much as I’d like. I love all the other rides too. I’ve never had a cinnamon role at Gaston’s, so I could have that. I’d eat breakfast in the castle and dinner at Be Our Guest. I definitely think Fantasyland will be the best decision for me ::yes:: 👍🏻

IMG_1581.jpeg

Tricky question…..

I really like the theming and rides in Tomorrowland, but not the food, so I’ll go with Fantasyland to eat at BOG. We used to love it there when it was a counter service location. Now that it’s a super pricey table service restaurant, I’d be happy to eat there for free. Lol.

Well, the Haunted Mansion is in Liberty Square, so....

I'll probably take Adventureland though. As tempting as it is to mainline roller-coasters all day, I don't know if my spine would love that. I'll ride the Jungle Cruise a lot as it can be diffferent every time depending on your Skipper. I can relax in the Tiki Room and enjoy Piirates a bunch. Plus, I've got the Dole Whip, so drop on in.

Last edited:
My initial thought was definitely Fantasyland, but thinking further, I decided Adventureland. I love the theming, love the Tiki Room, PoC, the carpet ride, I even like the treehouse! Plus I haven't been since Skipper's Canteen opened, and I would like to try some things there.

My initial thought was definitely Fantasyland, but thinking further, I decided Adventureland. I love the theming, love the Tiki Room, PoC, the carpet ride, I even like the treehouse! Plus I haven't been since Skipper's Canteen opened, and I would like to try some things there.

The Treehouse is a good way to get some exercise in. I actually did it on my last trip, which I usually don't. Stairs: The Ride is usually not what I'm looking for. 🤣

Fantasyland won because of food otherwise it would be Tomorrowland love the people mover !!! Then my pick would be Adventure- Dole Whips ALL Day - how many ? LOTS you’d be surprised how many I could put away 🤣🤣

Good point about the People Mover - that's a major plus for Tomorrowland for sure!

Last edited:
I think it has to be Frontierland, especially once Tiana's Bayou Adventure opens. That, plus Big Thunder and I think Haunted Mansion (not sure what land this falls in, but it doesn't change my answer). Plus pretty good food

Fantasyland is a close number 2. I would love to eat at Be Our Guest and Gaston's Tavern for free and ride Seven Dwarfs and Peter Pan with no wait.

Tomorrowland is 3, mostly for Space Mountain and Tron. And while I love the Jungle Cruise, Adventureland falls to fourth.

I immediately ruled Fantasyland out. It was a tough choice between the others, but ultimately decided on Tomorrowland. There's enough variety in rides(SM, Tron, BLSRS, CoP, A-Orb, TTA, Speedway, M-Inc) and decent enough food options to keep me going that don't require a full sit down meal.

I had a novel idea at first...if I picked a part of the park with a railroad stop, I could at least see other parts of the park in my round-trip journey...even if I was limited to that part of the park. Then again, it's sort of cheating and it might be sad to see what I can't do.

I went with Adventureland. I get three must-do attractions for me that take a longer amount of time. I get one attraction that affords me some nice views. And I get a final attraction that give me the iconic spinner experience in case I feel like I must have that. I also will have lots of Dole Whips, spring rolls, a decent quick service menu at Tortuga, and a full table service at Skippers...even if it's not my favorite. At least it's pretty well themed, so it's dining with a good Disney vibe and their cocktails are very me drinks.

This is a tough one!! My original thought was TL because I haven’t ridden Tron yet but I have to go with AL because of Jungle Cruise, PotC and riding Thunder Mountain at night.

I enjoyed Skippers when I dined there would do it again - although I like Beauty & Beast just for the scenery definitely not the food - used to Cinderella for the food not so much anymore ! Gaston has those awesome cinn rolls ❤️ but nothing beats a Dole Whip or a Churro ❤️❤️❤️ or and Turkey Legs !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter