Slinky Dog Fast Pass

disneyfantotheend

DIS Veteran
We got our fast passes, but the timing is very bad. Our plan was to leave DHS for dinner at Le Cellier and then spend the evening in Epcot World Showcase. But we could only get a 6:45 FP, so now we will go over to dinner and go back to DHS. The two pluses are we are staying at Boardwalk and Epcot and DHS are easy to get to from there. So if we cannot get a new one, we will break at our resort for awhile before dinner and make it work.

BUT I was wondering if there is a best time to look for more FPs to come available? I have been checking a couple times a day, but so far none at all are available. I am just thankful to have gotten one at all, and I did read it is best to ride after dark anyway. Still going to try for a less hectic pan though.

We got our fast passes, but the timing is very bad. Our plan was to leave DHS for dinner at Le Cellier and then spend the evening in Epcot World Showcase. But we could only get a 6:45 FP, so now we will go over to dinner and go back to DHS. The two pluses are we are staying at Boardwalk and Epcot and DHS are easy to get to from there. So if we cannot get a new one, we will break at our resort for awhile before dinner and make it work.

BUT I was wondering if there is a best time to look for more FPs to come available? I have been checking a couple times a day, but so far none at all are available. I am just thankful to have gotten one at all, and I did read it is best to ride after dark anyway. Still going to try for a less hectic pan though.

If any, a day or two after hours are expanded for a DHS day. Those extra hours get FPs added for them.

Also, I would keep checking on the app the day that you are in the park. FPs often come available during the day if you keep checking.

Depends on the size of your party. I am usually able to find two fast passes the night before or the day of. Just keep refreshing the app. Best of luck to you.

I'm new to the FP+ system. When you say you modified it, do you just click modify and if there are other times available they show up? What if I want to change it to be for a different ride? Do I need to cancel it first

I'm new to the FP+ system. When you say you modified it, do you just click modify and if there are other times available they show up? What if I want to change it to be for a different ride? Do I need to cancel it first
With Modify, you can change times or choose a different ride in the same park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter