Sleeping Beauty at any meals?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Sleeping Beauty is at any of the character meals? Last time we were there my DD wanted to see her but we were told she was at her castle in California.;)

She was at CRT breakfast last month and by all reports, she is still there.:D Reports also stated that she is at the new storybook breakfast in Epcot.:D

They do change the characters from time to time. Good luck! I hope you get to see Aurora.:D

She is a regular now at EPCOT's Princess breakfast, but is still makes appearences at CRT (but not as often as at EPCOT). I've also seen her at the Expo Hall on Main Street. She was there with Cinderella, Mary Poppins, and Daisy Duck. Not a character meal, but because there wern't a lot of crowds, there was great character interaction.

at CRT this past Sunday! She's one of my DD's favorites too (my DD dressed like her for her birthday breakfast), and we were very happy that she was still at CRT.

Best of luck and have a magical time!
Sheila (aka "TradersMom")

Is CRT Cinderella's Castle? When we were there in Nov. 2000 Sleeping Beauty was nowhere to be found. I had decided not to do Cindy's on our upcoming Dec. trip - wanted to try some different meals. Well, tonight at dinner DS (5) announced that he hopes he can eat in the Castle sometime again (the kids don't even know about this trip so where this came from I don't know!). I guess we will try for the Castle and hope for Sleeping Beauty - I really don't want to do 2 princess breakfasts.:rolleyes:

We saw her at both CRT and PSB last month. We also found her signing autographs and taking picture in the MK at the Kodak bldg (dont know what it is called) . To the right when you enter MK beside Tony's restaurant. She is there after the breakfast hours. I think we were there at about 10:45 - 11:00 when we saw Aurora and Snow White there. Try that if you miss getting CRT breakfast.

She is not an easy princess to find!! 3rd trip to Disney and finally found her!

When I booked our PS for the Princess Storybook breakfast, I was told by the CM that Princess Aurora is scheduled to appear at this breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter