Skyline Drink Passport?

I can’t remember the cost, but we bought a Skyline passport on a 7-night cruise in September. We tried to purchase one on a 3-night cruise in April, but were told that you can’t buy passports on the short(er?) cruises.

They did as of early May. They also have something similar at La Piazza

I had no idea there was a beverage passport available at La Piazza. Do you recall the cost and the number of drinks for this one? Thanks!

I had no idea there was a beverage passport available at La Piazza. Do you recall the cost and the number of drinks for this one? Thanks!
No Sorry. They didn't push it and I only heard it mentioned one night by the entertainment close to the end of our cruise. It is a map and you visit the different bars around LaPiazza I think to complete the journey. (Irish Pub, French champagne.....)

Please excuse my ignorance, what is a skyline passport and LaPiazza? I thought Disney didn’t do any drink packages? Or maybe that’s just beyond was on a short cruise.

Please excuse my ignorance, what is a skyline passport and LaPiazza? I thought Disney didn’t do any drink packages? Or maybe that’s just beyond was on a short cruise.
They don't do what would be a "drink package" exactly. You purchase a Passport and you can get 7 drinks in Skyline over the 7 night cruise. I believe it may be only specific drinks, not any drinks. But I could be wrong about that.

LaPiazza is another of the bars onboard the ship. I don't know of any bulk purchase options there. But there could be one now.

EDIT: regarding the Skyline Passport, I found this:
Skyline Passport
Skyline on the Disney Fantasy offers a passport card for $59. The Skyline Passport card entitles you to seven hand-crafted martinis, themed to each to the cities of the seven rotating European skylines. Breaking this down, you will get seven martinis for the price of six.
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/2012/08/a-guide-to-drinking-on-a-disney-cruise/

They don't do what would be a "drink package" exactly. You purchase a Passport and you can get 7 drinks in Skyline over the 7 night cruise. I believe it may be only specific drinks, not any drinks. But I could be wrong about that.

LaPiazza is another of the bars onboard the ship. I don't know of any bulk purchase options there. But there could be one now.

EDIT: regarding the Skyline Passport, I found this:
Skyline Passport
Skyline on the Disney Fantasy offers a passport card for $59. The Skyline Passport card entitles you to seven hand-crafted martinis, themed to each to the cities of the seven rotating European skylines. Breaking this down, you will get seven martinis for the price of six.
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/2012/08/a-guide-to-drinking-on-a-disney-cruise/
Thank you!

Doing a 3 nt on the Fantasy in 3 weeks. Wonder if it will available? I know the Fantasy rarely does 3 nts. I think we could still manage to drink 7! :drinking1

Doing a 3 nt on the Fantasy in 3 weeks. Wonder if it will available? I know the Fantasy rarely does 3 nts. I think we could still manage to drink 7! :drinking1
I'd hazard a guess no. The other things that are offered on Fantasy 7 day cruises but not on the Dream (specific drink tastings, character breakfast) are not offered when the Fantasy does a 3 day, so I suspect the passport won't be either.

OK. Thanks MomOTwins. I was hoping it would be since it was only on the Fantasy and DW likes Skyline and LaPiazza. Bummer. We've only been on the Fantasy once and didn't know about this.

OK. Thanks MomOTwins. I was hoping it would be since it was only on the Fantasy and DW likes Skyline and LaPiazza. Bummer. We've only been on the Fantasy once and didn't know about this.
I would be interested to know if they have it on the shorter cruises as well. We bought the passport on our 7-day. But there were 5 of us so I just used it to buy one round of drinks for all of us and my husband and I each had a second. So we used up the passport in under an hour!

The Skyline passport is only good on their signature cocktails that are available on the iPads menus.

Passport drinks
Paris, ooh la la
London, Londinium
Barcelona, El Conquistador
Athens, Apollo
Florence, Sogno D’Cioccolato
Budapest,Aquincum
St. Petersburg, St Pete Sling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!