Skip Toy Story Mania?

MML7

Earning My Ears
The last 2 times I've been to Disney Tokyo it was hell on earth trying to secure a FP for TSM. And, given that I can ride it anytime in the U.S., I'm wondering if my best course of action is just to skip TSM and focus on the other rides.

Thoughts?

I intended to skip it and didn’t bother including it in my touring plans. Then I happened to catch it with a 35 minute standby line at the end of the night so hopped in line and rode it right before park close. It’s the same as the US version, not a big deal to miss it. I’d focus on attractions that are unique to TDR first.

You may want to try to get a paper FP nowadays as they have gone digital and the FP kiosk are now pretty empty.

Just skip it. The most competitive FP is now Soarin. The pre-show is AMAZING. The majority of the movie is the same as the US parks, but the ending takes place in Tokyo.

If you can't get a Soarin' FP, Journey to the Center of the Earth would be my next suggestion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!