skin allergies - sheets towels

I haven't found the linens to be an issue in recent years but the pillows, mattress, and carpet retains perfume smells that are generally undetectable to non-sensitive people. I've found it easiest to bring my own plastic-type (waterproof, anti-bedbug) pillowcase and then another regular pillowcase from home to provide a bit of a barrier for my face while still using their pillow. If your kids react with normal hotel towels, a more permanent option might be to pack a light-weight camping or travel towel for them to use. I also always sleep in something with long sleeves, pants, and socks...just leaving my hands exposed. I wouldn't recommend washing clothing using a resort laundry room since most who use it are using highly perfumed detergents and fabric softeners.

I've never really thought about it either, but I have to use free and clear at home or I get itchy due to allergies. Four stays in disney hotels last year and I didn't have any problems.

Ditto. We only use free and clear detergent at home, or someone is clawing at their skin. Never have had an issue at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!