Size of beds

I questioned this the repeatedly... I was told 1 double for 2 people - 2 doubles for 3 or 4. Then there is language " large double' but when I questions this ... I was told its still a double... Even if you book 2 doubles you might get only 1... So we upgraded to Newport Bay...and went with a compass club room lake view , I am hoping that what I was told was right that there is a king bed, in the lake view rooms... or it might be 2 doubles pushed together... so still not sure... It states king bed in my paperwork so we will see...

Beds at Disney hotels are SMALL. Most beds in France are 1.4m/1.6m wide (queen/king), I wouldn't be surprised if Disney beds are actually a few centimeters narrower.

Is there a way to request two beds? Or is it likely we can get a room with two at check in? All I see on my reservation is that it's one large double or two doubles. We're staying club level at Sequoia.

@afan, I would suggest you contact the hotels a few days before your check-in, so that they will know it when they assign your room. I would also suggest you check-in early, so that they will be able to re-assign your room if needed.

@afan, I would suggest you contact the hotels a few days before your check-in, so that they will know it when they assign your room. I would also suggest you check-in early, so that they will be able to re-assign your room if needed.

Guessing do that by phone? We'll be coming from the airport so we can only check in as early as we get there. Flight lands at almost 1pm.

At the Disneyland Hotel itself (can't speak for the other hotels) there are a number of rooms with just one bed and if you get one of these, it is a American King size-bed (what in the UK we call a Super King). If you get a room with two beds, then they will probably both be Doubles (e.g. smaller than American Queen beds).

I normally e-mail the front desk at the hotel about a week before we go to see if we can reserve one of these King rooms and it hasn't failed yet (although we do usually go out of season). I think the address is dlp.dlh.front.office@disney.com

Is there a way to request two beds? Or is it likely we can get a room with two at check in? All I see on my reservation is that it's one large double or two doubles. We're staying club level at Sequoia.

I would love to hear the reply for this as well. We are also staying at Golden Forest Room at Sequoia Lodge and it says one large double or two doubles. We are a family of 4 and would like to make sure we have 2 beds. Does anyone have the direct email to Sequoia Lodge. I tried emailing DLP contact and I have never received a response.

I would love to hear the reply for this as well. We are also staying at Golden Forest Room at Sequoia Lodge and it says one large double or two doubles. We are a family of 4 and would like to make sure we have 2 beds. Does anyone have the direct email to Sequoia Lodge. I tried emailing DLP contact and I have never received a response.

If there are 4 in your party you will definitely get 2 beds - they will not give you just 1 bed if you have booked for 4.

If there are 4 in your party you will definitely get 2 beds - they will not give you just 1 bed if you have booked for 4.

Thank you. I hope so. I have always thought this would be the case until, a few years ago, we check into a hotel, with 4 registered guests and walked in a room with only one bed. When we went back down to inquire, we were told that even though there was 4 of us in the reservation, we could get a room with one bed. It didn't make any sense and they eventually brought 2 rollaway beds. So, I've always requested 2 beds from then on.

I wish they would post an email address for the hotel so that I can contact them directly.

as for phone number for the sequoia lodge...
i found two different phone numbers, but i still don't know if either of them is actually to the hotel or to a central number

+33 825 30 05 00
and
+33 1 60 45 51 00

as for phone number for the sequoia lodge...
i found two different phone numbers, but i still don't know if either of them is actually to the hotel or to a central number

+33 825 30 05 00
and
+33 1 60 45 51 00

I'm not sure if I'm doing it incorrectly, but I can never get through. I called the WDW to inquire and they gave me options to do it and I tried them all...none worked...they did transfer me to a DLP agent to inquire about prices. I booked my reservation through the website.

Thanks again!

@ThBa tagging you in this as you are currently at Disneyland Paris and staying in Golden Forest rooms :)

I am lying in bed writing this.

We are 2 adults and 2 children and the GFC have 2 double beds. You will definitly get 2 double beds.

I am very tall and the size for me is ok (long enough) but they are not very wide. I guess the beds are around 1 meter 60 wide.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter