Site won't remember my ID and password

Well, I've restarted my computer twice since my 36 hour "test" - and haven't had to re-log in yet... so ideally, yes, it'll work for you too!

After trying all the suggested fixes, I'm still fighting it and totally frustrated. How do I get out of this stupid login test style?

After trying all the suggested fixes, I'm still fighting it and totally frustrated. How do I get out of this stupid login test style?

I am wondering that too. It is still timing me out and I am having to re log in. This is not working DIS MODS!!!!

Is there a fix or is this going to be like not getting notified when we get PM's?

I was able to get out of the test by going to the same place I choose test and choose the one I wanted ie...cruise line or whatever one you previously had. Not sure if this is any help.

Oh my, it remembered me since my last post. Maybe...........but don't want to jinx it. Good luck everyone! Agan, thanks Traci! It IS frustrating.

This is frustrating me too! I had the issue but the cookie clearing thing fixed mine and now I can't recreate it no matter what I do.
Try this
Log out
clear cookies
log back in
If it still doesn't work could you post your
Operating system (windows xp, vista, windows7, snow lepoard etc)
Browser (Internet explorer 7 or 8, Safari, Opera etc)

If you are still having this issue try this for me,
You will see a style on the bottom called "login test". Switch to that style and see if it helps. Don't go to one of the boards that forces a style, try it on the tech support test board or one of the boards that don't force a style like Community
The "login test" style seems to have resolved it for me. It's ugly, but at least I don't have to log back in each time.

Thanks for the work-around Alex!

This is frustrating me too! I had the issue but the cookie clearing thing fixed mine and now I can't recreate it no matter what I do.
Try this
Log out
clear cookies
log back in
If it still doesn't work could you post your
Operating system (windows xp, vista, windows7, snow lepoard etc)
Browser (Internet explorer 7 or 8, Safari, Opera etc)

I have again tried all of the suggestions nothing has worked.

I have windows vista and internet explorer not sure if 7 or 8 or how to check that.

I have again tried all of the suggestions nothing has worked.

I have windows vista and internet explorer not sure if 7 or 8 or how to check that.

Exactly the same for me. Vista and not sure if I have IE7 or 8. I'll ask DH when he gets home. Starting to see a trend!

Updating to confirm that it is IE8

Whoever has login problems and uses Windows, I need you to try this:
Go to Google Chrome Beta site, download the browser and install it. It is important that you install the Beta version, the link I posted will allow you to do this. While installing the browser, you will notice the window listed below. Click on "Customize these settings" and leave ticked only the options you see enabled.

Before you press the button Start Google Chrome, take your time and find the circled text:

n6z7mf.png

Once installed the browser, go to Disboards forum and login. Let me know if that solved all your login issues.

My belief is that Windows Update installed some Security patch related to Internet Explorer that blocks the cookies to a certain extent, creating login issues.

Google Chrome Beta (not regular version) uses a different technology, compared to any other browsers like IE or Firefox, not to mention that is one zillion times better then IE. I am confident that my suggestion it will solve your login issues and greatly improve your browsing experience, not only on Disboards but on any website you visit on a regular basis.

Just go up to Help, about internet explorer and it will tell you

It is not related to the browser version but to a patch installed on Windows.
Follow my advice and your login issues should be solved.

Tried installing Chrome before but I just don't like the setup. Not to mention I can't figure out how to have my favorites stay on the side. I guess I'd rather deal with logging in a lot than trying to figure out where everything is in chrome.

I just installed Chrome and I will see how I like it, but it does make it so my sign in on the disboards is retained. It didn't give me the screens as it shows above though....it looked differently and didn't offer the opportunity to customize the way it is shown above. Thanks for the info...now we will see if it a better choice for me to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!