Site Sizes??

irishbosoxfan

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=te
Does anyone know where I can go to find a list of each campsite and how big it is?

We have a 3 room tent which equals about 26x13,a screenhouse which is 10x14 and a 7x7 tent and we want to make sure everything will fit!! Our reservation(from travel agent) said we were in the 1500 loop which is great but we want to make sure what we bring will fit on the site we're given.

Can anyone help!?

The only comprehensive book with all of the site sizes is owned by Disney. There is a copy in each check in booth and at the counter inside the reception outpost.

You need to make sure that your needs have been transferred from your agent to the Disney reservations system. The sites are assigend a few days before arrival based upon what information has been noted ont he reservation.

While your travel agent may say you are in the 1500 loop, that assigment is not made until the three day window. This is one of the things that points out why I like dealing with Disney direct, or use an agent who specializes in Disney.

We just tent camped there last weekend. We have a large domed tent, and also a smaller 3 person tent. We didn't use a screen room though.

I put the large tent (which is probably about the size of yours) along the right hand side of the pad. The smaller tent went along the back line (one edge was under the grill, which we didn't plan to use). We moved the table to the front right hand side of the pad, and there was still a fair amount of space to walk around.

You could probably make more space by moving the table partially onto the driveway and putting the screen room up around it, then both tents would be able to fit without interfering with the grill.

And our pad size looked consistent with all the other ones in our loop (800).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter