Site Preferences

WDW88

The Magic Draws Me In
I was beginning the check in process and noticed the only preference options are to prioritize early check in and then space for awning, or space for slide outs. Where would I mention that we would like to be near a comfort station? We have a premium meadows site reserved, so I am assuming there will be plenty of room for both slide outs and awnings.

You should have no problems with slide-outs and awnings especially in the premium meadows sites, they are very spacious. You can call and ask to be close to a CS or when you arrive (if you do online check in) you can either just go through the check in lines or go into the Outpost and request to be near a CS. The CMs will accommodate you if possible. Have a great time.

We don’t use the shower in our van so I always just stop at check-in and request a site near the comfort station. It’s never been a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter