sit down restaurant price range

ky.

Mouseketeer
Why do some restaurants have a price range on the website? Like cinderellas royal table says $35-$59.99 per adult or 'Ohana says $15-$35 per adult. How do I know what the cost is?

This site always helps me.
http://allears.net/dining/

** Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast
Adult price range: $59.29-$64.13; Child (ages 3-9) price range: $34.64-$38.98

Ohana's Dinner
Adult price range: $40.20-$48.59;
Child (ages 3-9) price range: $24.10-$28.23

The varying price range on Disney's website indicate
Breakfast,,,,Lunch,,,,Dinner and also sometimes seasons (peak season and regular season).

DIS Tipping info thread
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...disney-dining-updated-for-2017.3568148/page-7

*****Remember that an 18% Gratuity is often added to the bill***
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Reactions: ky.
Why do some restaurants have a price range on the website? Like cinderellas royal table says $35-$59.99 per adult or 'Ohana says $15-$35 per adult. How do I know what the cost is?
It's due to the fact that Disney charges extra during the busier seasonal times (to be determined by their whim it seems to me!)
There are several websites that provide actual prices based on menus that have been submitted by readers.

In addition to the one mentioned above these are also good to glance thru:
The one put together from these boards (you'll notice beside each one when they were updated)

DISboards menus

Touring plans has some great resources available even if you don't pay for the year (which i can't recommend highly enough btw) and menus are nice

Touring Plans Menus

Some sites include pictures of meal items as well -- just do a google search for "Disney Menus" and you'll see lots pop up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!