Sisters, Sisters...December 12-21, 2012 WDW Trip Report...Update 8/10/2014

TeresaNJ

Magic Begins With Me
Update August 10, 2014 First off, I am sorry if this is so confusing, having you click on this thread, only to have to click over to the DVC Trip Reports Board. When I first started this TR many moons ago, :blush: I started it out here on the general TR board, but then thought maybe I should have put it on the DVC TR board. Anyway, now that I've gone down this road, I must continue, LOL, so please forgive me. :flower3: You can link to the chapters directly from the post on the DVC TR board also.

I had just about given up on finishing this TR, as life got in the way, two new grandsons being born, moving, as so on.

With a trip coming up next month, (September 2014) just the hubby & I, for 12 glorious days during the Food & Wine Festival, and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, I've been reading trip reports again, and you all inspired me to get back to it, so here I am. :goodvibes Hope you enjoy seeing WDW during the Christmas holidays, and joining in the fun with me & my sis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter