Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

I'm not a morning person and these early mornings were killing me...Even at Disney, I like to sleep in...
Not being a morning person in Disney is a bit tough, I'd think.
(Notice Steve and Joe's matching Tommy Bahama's????
::yes:: That's a sign of true love, right there.
Come on, the 2 of them are super cute, matching, Italian studs. They were good sports about it and even did some posing of their own)... :love: :rotfl2: :love: :rotfl2:
:laughing:
Ours was next to a window overlooking the Magic Kingdom and MK Resort area.
Nice!
I started with a Bloody Mary and was given a lesson on how they are made, which was very cool.
A lesson? Really! Cool!
A1F82CEC-9D0D-41FD-9D0F-26DF6F7FB891.jpeg
Great shot of you gals. :)

Kari, Joe and I grabbed Starbucks and made the walk to the monorail. As luck would have it, we had our own monorail car. Are they cars? Is that what you call them??? Anyway, since we had our own car, Kari and I decided to get our inner pole dancer selves on...There are really no words, as the pictures speak for themselves...Hey, we had a good time!!! No judgment!!!! The scary thing is that we hadn't even started drinking yet...I think this is where @kastoney and I became Sister Wives... @ariane37 was also a sister wife but once Steve popped into town, we had to let her go... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
This is beyond awesome.....you two are hilarious!! I was dying with laughter!
At some point this afternoon, Joe and I ran into Tim and Jen Tracker (YouTube sensations) and took a selfie with them, which was really neat and unexpected. The funny thing is that we had just joked 5 minutes beforehand that it would be really cool if we ran into them this day...As luck would have it...:jumping3: They were super sweet and we were able to congratulate them on their pregnancy, which they had just announced the day before...
Love this! I watch them all the time. :)
11 of us decided to keep the party going at the WL inside the Territory Lounge...That lovely group would be @fallonkendra her husband, Luke, @Elevationist @IowaTater @kastoney @ariane37 her husband, Steve, @pepperandchips her husband, R, Joe and myself. Joe ordered a whiskey flight and surprise, surprise, I had another glass of Sangria. I also had another plate of nachos and a bowl of that delicious mushroom soup. Joe had the sliders again. We all laughed and had a great time together. As we were getting ready to leave, this guy walked up to us and asked if he could eat our leftovers...Yep, only in Disney...Anyway, we were all a bit stunned. Then, he decided it would be a great idea to join in some of our pics...Notice the look on my face in our group photo...I think that says it all...
What in the world??? The expression on your face says it all!
This close up was taken from Billie's FB page...
Best ever!
Joe and I met Ariane, Steve, Kelly and sister wife, Kari at the boat dock. We took a few pics and enjoyed a nice, leisurely ride over to the Contemporary Resort. (Notice Steve and Joe's matching Tommy Bahama's???? Yep, Ariane and I planned it that way. Come on, the 2 of them are super cute, matching, Italian studs. They were good sports about it and even did some posing of their own)... :love: :rotfl2: :love: :rotfl2:
Love this picture!
When we arrived at brunch, we were greeted with champs and taken to our table. Ours was next to a window overlooking the Magic Kingdom and MK Resort area. It was so nice having a beautiful, quiet restaurant to enjoy brunch with such an awesome group of friends.
Just when I though I couldn't be more excited for our brunch on the 7th of July..... Thanks for the great pics!

Oh brunch was so good. I'm hoping we can score a reservation in August so we can go again. And I keep telling Jason I have to buy him Steve and Joe's shirt so the WV boy can joint the Italians Stallions in the matching department some day.

::yes:: That's a sign of true love, right there.
It was awesome!

A lesson? Really! Cool!
Yes! They talked about everything that went into a Bloody Mary, the spices etc...

Great shot of you gals. :)
Thank you!!

I didn’t even realize Joe and Steve had the same shirts on :rotfl:
HAHAHA!!!

This is beyond awesome.....you two are hilarious!! I was dying with laughter!
We had too!!!! It was the perfect opportunity to be silly.

What in the world??? The expression on your face says it all!
I know. right!?!?

Oh brunch was so good. I'm hoping we can score a reservation in August so we can go again. And I keep telling Jason I have to buy him Steve and Joe's shirt so the WV boy can joint the Italians Stallions in the matching department some day.
Umm, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I post the lip pics???? LOL!!! Do you know what I'm talking about??????

Just when I though I couldn't be more excited for our brunch on the 7th of July..... Thanks for the great pics!
I would be so surprised if you don't like it!!!!

Hi Jenny
I have been loving reading and laughing a lot as I read along on your trip report. Throw in some food and drinks between pole dancing and matching shirts and random strangers eating your leftovers and you’re sure to have a wining TR.
You guys look like a seriously fun bunch! :goodvibes

Hi Jenny
I have been loving reading and laughing a lot as I read along on your trip report. Throw in some food and drinks between pole dancing and matching shirts and random strangers eating your leftovers and you’re sure to have a wining TR.
You guys look like a seriously fun bunch! :goodvibes
Aww! That’s so nice to hear!!!!! It was one of my favorite trips!!!!!

Are they cars? Is that what you call them???

Cars sounds good. Or maybe cabins?

We made many other stops and partook in many other beverages, but I have no idea what they were at this point...I do remember drinking a lot of cider and prosecco...

I wonder why you don't remember?! :rotfl:

Oh my goodness! Too funny!

YUM!

Love this picture!

So, I guess you can all guess what came next...our cruise was canceled..

I was really sad for you guys when I heard this. What a bummer!

As we were getting ready to leave, this guy walked up to us and asked if he could eat our leftovers.

WHAT. Weirdo. Who does that?

:rotfl2::rotfl:

That salad is the best dang salad!!

Hi Jenny! I can't believe it's taken me this long to catch up on your TR. I think you started this a week or so before I went on a business trip to Houston, and I have been slowly digging my way through piled up work and unread trip reports ever since.
I just wanted to let you know I was reading and enjoying hearing all about the EPIC trip and also Timmy's DCP.
I should also wish you a belated 50th. I have a couple years to go, but I would love to spend mine in WDW.
I hope I can keep up to date better with your report and comment where I can.

WHAT. Weirdo. Who does that?
I know, right!!! He obviously had one too many...

That salad is the best dang salad!!
I agree 100%. It is sooooo good!

I'm having so much fun reading your report and reliving all this fun, Jenny! Can you even believe they served us Sangria…from a BOX??!!
Honestly, Kelly, it was one of my favorite trips. We had sooooooooo much fun hanging out with you, Ariane, Steve, Kari, and the rest of our EPIC group!!!! Umm, and nothing is better than Sangria from a box than Sangria from a can...Don't forget...LOL!!!!!!

Hi Jenny! I can't believe it's taken me this long to catch up on your TR. I think you started this a week or so before I went on a business trip to Houston, and I have been slowly digging my way through piled up work and unread trip reports ever since.
I just wanted to let you know I was reading and enjoying hearing all about the EPIC trip and also Timmy's DCP.
I should also wish you a belated 50th. I have a couple years to go, but I would love to spend mine in WDW.
I hope I can keep up to date better with your report and comment where I can.
Honestly, this was one of our favorite trips to Disney. Joe and I had so much fun with this EPIC group. Every single one of these Disers has become such awesome friends. :love:
I heard that once you turn 50 that everything goes downhill...LOL!!! My real birthday is July 25th, so I'm still 49 for another month...:cool1:
When are you and your family going back to Disney???? I LOVE your reports!!!

Umm, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I post the lip pics???? LOL!!! Do you know what I'm talking about??????
I think I know what you are talking about, but there was so much brunch inappropriateness going on who really knows

I seriously need to catch up but also wanted to just post quickly...... Just to, you know, show my face 🤣💩:love2::rolleyes1:smokin::dancer:
Your scared at creepy guy face is beautiful. Don't change a thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!