Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Tim looks so excited to be back…and I can't blame him!

Gia is adorable, as usual :goodvibes

Kind of a bummer about your Storybook dining experience, but at least you got really cute photos ::yes::

I was wondering what welcome event characters they were having for the first two DCP arrival dates. Thank goodness I've already met Aladdin and Genie together before so I'm a little less envious. Hopefully they'll still have an event just for June 3rd arrivals *fingers crossed* Glad to hear it's already been fun for the other Timmy so far lol

I'm hearing so many good things about Storybook Dining at Artist's Point and WOW it really does look and sound that amazing. Love all your character photos, you both look like you were having the time of your lives! :teeth:

Your Timmy is adorable!!! :) He has your smile, I think! Love the picture of him with Aladdin and the Genie. Gosh, am I jealous that I never did a DCP!

I'm super excited to do the Storybook Dining in December when we go. I guess I won't fall in love with anything on the menu yet because I'm sure it'll be different again by the time we go. I could seriously go for one of those apple drinks right at this moment. C'mon 3:00. Tomorrow is Kindergarten graduation...these kids are ready to go.

Looks like Tim & Joe had a good time together. Tim is going to have an amazing summer!

Great pics from the Storybook Dining! I'm sorry the service was not the best though!

That stinks that you were put right next to the kitchen!!

Yes, it did. I honestly should have asked to be moved. I do it all the time at home...:confused3

I'm surprised they already changed the menu too. I think they just received far too many complaints about removing the soup, which makes sense since it does really fit in with the forest theme...I wonder if they'll bring the squash soup back for winter? Or if its gone for good!

I'm happy they added the soup (had it several times at the Territory Lounge this trip, but I'll get to that). But, the replacement of the Hunter's Pie was very disappointing.

They took a while to bring out our desserts I believe too. But we weren't in a rush to get anywhere so I think we cared a lot less about the delay. I could see how you would be counting the minutes when you have an AHs to get to!

At least you got to do it finally!

It wasn't even that, we had plenty of time until the event started and we weren't meeting up with our friends until closer to 9 pm anyway...It's just that our server would just disappear. He was gone the longest before he brought our dessert. It was just VERY annoying. The DAH event was AWESOME!!!! The MK was DEAD and I loved it that way. There would be times when we wouldn't even see other people. like in Adventureland...

Your Timmy is adorable!!! :) He has your smile, I think! Love the picture of him with Aladdin and the Genie. Gosh, am I jealous that I never did a DCP!

Ha! That's what Caroline said!!! I wish they had had the DCP when I was in college too!!!

I'm super excited to do the Storybook Dining in December when we go. I guess I won't fall in love with anything on the menu yet because I'm sure it'll be different again by the time we go. I could seriously go for one of those apple drinks right at this moment. C'mon 3:00. Tomorrow is Kindergarten graduation...these kids are ready to go.

The character interaction was honestly the best!!! Yay! You are almost on summer vaca!!!! JEALOUS!

Looks like Tim & Joe had a good time together. Tim is going to have an amazing summer!

Great pics from the Storybook Dining! I'm sorry the service was not the best though!

Tim went to DS again last night. He will get to start going into the parks for free on Sunday (which he's planning on).

If the service would have been better, it would have made a big difference in wanting to return again sooner or with adults and not just kids...

Tim looks so excited to be back…and I can't blame him!

Gia is adorable, as usual :goodvibes

Kind of a bummer about your Storybook dining experience, but at least you got really cute photos ::yes::

I wish I were back with Timmy. I begged him to let me hide in one of his oversized suitcases, but he rejected me. I wonder why???:rotfl2:I'm hoping his schedule will allow him to spend some time with us in June...
Gia amazes me every time we see her...
The photos did turn out cute!!!

I'm hearing so many good things about Storybook Dining at Artist's Point and WOW it really does look and sound that amazing. Love all your character photos, you both look like you were having the time of your lives! :teeth:

OMG! I know how much you love the characters, so you really need to give this a try (if you can fit it in). Dopey was the best!!!!

Joe’s Morning in DAK:

After Joe got Timmy unpacked and settled, he had some time before his flight took off. So, being a new AP holder, he decided to spend some time in DAK. And, being the good DIS hubby that he is chronicled the day with selfies...He started with a scenic pic, rode EE the first time, another scenic pic, DAK proof with a Tree of Life selfie, a classic Mickey wall selfie (I'm so proud of him, HAHAH!), pics of him in Pandora sticking his hand in holes (@ariane37 @buzzrelly and @kastoney you all know what I'm talking about-LOL!), a second whirl on EE and Joe walking out of DAK. He also was able to ride Dinosaur (sorry, the pic has not uploaded in my PP)...

76AEF474-A8DE-4AB2-A6A6-899DB2FCF956.jpeg FE215A45-DBB5-4FF2-94EA-8BFFB8CD13AF.jpeg 83E94301-C2DC-4BA2-8350-4424B87EB73C.jpeg BABCBE4F-4B3D-44D9-AA7A-C6047FCD054D.jpeg 24122785-C6A0-437B-8335-31D1D0BB7B7D.jpeg A9032027-7338-4B17-BD8F-F36A7D5ACAEB.jpeg 906B7144-02FB-41BF-A42B-3EE04AF19D07.jpeg 1AB6F7CC-6E49-4FE3-A3F5-C09B82391850.jpeg 8A0520CB-9406-4C68-AA21-2E7B94D0F8DA.jpeg

Attachments

• AF33E511-F50A-4C55-A1DC-F4DD9D0664EB.jpeg
    AF33E511-F50A-4C55-A1DC-F4DD9D0664EB.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yes, it did. I honestly should have asked to be moved. I do it all the time at home...:confused3

I don't know what it is about Disney that makes us gun shy about asking! I actually had to do it on our last trip at BOG. My sister though I was crazy :rotfl:

I'm happy they added the soup (had it several times at the Territory Lounge this trip, but I'll get to that). But, the replacement of the Hunter's Pie was very disappointing.

Yeah that is weird!!

It wasn't even that, we had plenty of time until the event started and we weren't meeting up with our friends until closer to 9 pm anyway...It's just that our server would just disappear. He was gone the longest before he brought our dessert. It was just VERY annoying. The DAH event was AWESOME!!!! The MK was DEAD and I loved it that way. There would be times when we wouldn't even see other people. like in Adventureland...

That's always annoying! I wonder what happens with the desserts that they get so delayed lol glad you enjoyed MK AHs though! My Mom decided that she would prefer to do all parties from now on because they are so empty. Idk who is paying for all these parties though!! :rotfl:

d9a9bcb3-f7ea-4739-8e9e-1be0f3fdd3d5-jpeg.402207

Tim's apartment for the next 12 weeks...
That looks really nice. For some reason I imagined worse accomidations.

He has your smile!

e8aa1b75-129d-4a84-a77c-036ec460f26c-jpeg.402214

A whole new world...
Awsome.

We enjoyed all the desserts, but Joe and I both agreed that the "poison" apple was the best. After our table was cleaned, we were given The Hunter's Gift to the Queen, crackled maple popcorn, ganache heart. This was the perfect way to end the meal.
This does really sound like the perfect end of the meal. Sometimes it is all about the presentation.

Love the shirt!

I love your shirt and purse you wore for the Evil Queen! She is scary! We really enjoyed our dinner here, our waitress was slow and never refilled our water, ugh! I despise that! Sorry you had a bad table and slow waiter!!

It looks like Joe had a nice time visiting AK before he returned home. I’m anxious to know what the hand in the hole thing is all about, haha!

Tim’s apartment looks great and, more importantly, he looks so happy. I’m excited for him and all the adventures ahead. Ugh on table and service at Storybook. I get yucky tables and never speak up... need to work on that. You look great! Your top is perfect for this!! I’m not big into character meals but adore Wilderness Lodge so I may give it a try- particularly if they added the soup back! Joe’s solo day looks so fun... but I think he missed a stop at either Dawa Bar or Nomad Lounge. :rolleyes1

Joe looks like he had an awesome AK day!

I will not say what I said in our group chat since it would probably get me kicked out of the Dis, but you know I'm thinking it!

The one and only reason I would ever consider going there lol

DUH! It's sooooo good!!!!8-)

Joe’s solo day looks so fun... but I think he missed a stop at either Dawa Bar or Nomad Lounge. :rolleyes1

We hit up Nomad when we were there in May. he wanted to go back, but ran out of time. So, he had to grab food at MCO. HAHAHA!

I will not say what I said in our group chat since it would probably get me kicked out of the Dis, but you know I'm thinking it!

I'm sure our entire group was thinking it!!!!! LOL!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter