Single Stroller suggestions?

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We are going to WDW in March with DS (18 months) I'm in the process of buying a new stroller (I hate mine) and I wondering if you have any suggestions? Here is what I am looking for...

We need cup holders for both he and I and a tray... We want something lightweight and durable. A lot of people recommended the Combi's...

Thank you.

Hi, we were in just the same postion a few months ago. We really research and look all around for a new single travel stroller that would be comfortable, but easy on the bus. We looked into Combi's, McClaren (sp?) Graco City light and Peg Pergo's. We looked on line, and then checked them out in person at the right start store, baby depot, babies are us etc.... Stroller4less.com has great prices. Check it out and look for yourself.

We finally decided on a Combi Travel Savey DX. It is normally 199.00, but Strollers4less has it for for 99.00. It has a bar across the childs lap with 2 cup holders on either side that comes off for the child to get in and out themselves. It does not have cup holder for the adult, but has a "Pac" on it that holds water bottles ect... The basket can be difficult to acess, but is ok and the canopy is very good (my 21month old DD say's "hood up." when she wants it up.) It folds up very well, has a carrying strap and is light. You can also strap your bag to it using the velco for the pac. The pac can not hold an open can of pop becuase it will spill.

We decided againt McClaren because no bar or tray for the kid. All the others didn't fold up well enough to lug on the bus. (but they were good for around home.)

We are happy with the stroller, but was a little miffed at stroller4less. It took a number of weeks to reach us because they didn't ship it out right away. Other then that it was great.

Havn't taken it to WDW yet, just 23 days now. Good luck.

We like the combi subv but no try or cup holders. However I added the stroller holder cup holders to it.

Anyway if interested in the Combi that DisneyPhD mentioned check www.combistrollerstore.com good prices and fast delivery

We have a Combi and a Graco. I am not sure of the models but they are both light-weight travel models. I actually like my Graco better believe it or not. I find that it handles turns better than the Graco now that my daughter is older. Both strollers performed similarly when she was under 2 but as she got bigger I noticed a big difference. If I ever need another one I will go with the Graco. I used to be one that automatically assumed that you had to spend more to get more, but in this case I was wrong. I saw a similar Graco at Sears for around $40-$50 I believe. I would be happy to double check the models for you if you are interested.

I use the safety 1st discovery stroller. Here is a link to the picture.

Safety 1st Discovery Stroller

The stroller contains trays for both you and the child, has a storage basket, canopy and it also reclines. The stroller is VERY lightweight and folds down pretty thin since the wheels are not that big. The best part is, they are only around $45. I purchased mine at Burlington Coat Factory. They can be found on the internet by typing in the name.

My husband loved this stroller compared to our big one that we had when she was an infant. It took up too much car space so I sold it and purchased this one. BEST investment ever made. After she grows out of it, I still would like to keep it.

Hope this helps.

This is a stroller we saw a lot at WDW - Graco Kite LiteRider It is similar to the one we have, a Century (same company), which we really liked. The Kite one is smaller. Costs around $40. It has 2 sets of cupholders, and small wheels.

I like the Century better than my Combi. I like my Maclaren better than both, but it's not good for WDW - not much of a basket, no cupholders. I really wanted the Kite Literider when I went shopping, but it was out of stock so I settled for the Century. It's a great mall stroller & was WONDERFUL at WDW!

My friend has the same century stroller & has used since her daughter, 2 1/2, was born. She keeps trying new strollers & goes back to the Century :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter