Single or double stroller for 7 and 3

Thanks. Did they nap at all in it?
No naps, rode and never walked, except to the bus and to the gates and into rides. After we were on a ride they’d say “where’s the stroller”, so funny! They don’t nap at home anymore so maybe the stroller and their age kept them from that? They did though, fall asleep the two nights of four we stayed up for fireworks, but it was on the bus. :tigger:

I just want to throw this out there... I worked at the parks a million years ago...it use to drive me NUTS when parents at the end of the night were either hollering at their kids to hurry up or saying we paid a lot for this vacation and all you are doing is whining...the children usually looked worn out and for the most part had been going all day with few breaks. If you are not going to get a stroller for the 7 year old then I suggest extended breaks and keeping in mind his or her legs are shorter and have to work double time to keep up with yours. I am exhausted after a day at Disney so I can only imagine how tired a child is and it is not just a one day adventure it is the build up of tired after a couple of days. Just my 2 cents

I just want to throw this out there... I worked at the parks a million years ago...it use to drive me NUTS when parents at the end of the night were either hollering at their kids to hurry up or saying we paid a lot for this vacation and all you are doing is whining...the children usually looked worn out and for the most part had been going all day with few breaks. If you are not going to get a stroller for the 7 year old then I suggest extended breaks and keeping in mind his or her legs are shorter and have to work double time to keep up with yours. I am exhausted after a day at Disney so I can only imagine how tired a child is and it is not just a one day adventure it is the build up of tired after a couple of days. Just my 2 cents
good advice!

I understand what you're saying...but if our 7 year-old needs a break, my wife and I are willing to toss our 3 year old up on our shoulders for a bit, or let her walk if the crowd isn't too bad at the time. I'll reassess closer to our trip dates, but I think we're gonna go with a single.

On our next trip we plan to bring a single with a standing board in the back so our 5 year old can stand back there is she gets tired. I think something like a Graco roomfor2 sit and stand stroller might be a good option. Maybe one of the stroller rental companies offers something like that? It does seem like a hassle to push around a side-by-side double through the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter