Single Lesbians? Are you out there?

Thank You! Well this makes number 3 hopefully :-D
When I needed to get to 20, I posted a bunch of questions about suggestions for my next trip, some opinions on favorite ride/park/hotel/food threads. Being able to chat important things & nonsense things all related to Dis with people who don't judge you for it is so great. And perhaps a tad addictive.

When I needed to get to 20, I posted a bunch of questions about suggestions for my next trip, some opinions on favorite ride/park/hotel/food threads. Being able to chat important things & nonsense things all related to Dis with people who don't judge you for it is so great. And perhaps a tad addictive.

That's a great idea! We just got back this past weekend from seeing Pandora so I will have lots to post about that!

Hi everyone,

I’m Megan, 25, from the UK. Was browsing Disboards/ getting excited before my Disneyland Paris trip next month, and was so happy to find this group! Would love to chat with some like-minded people :D

Hi everyone,

I’m Megan, 25, from the UK. Was browsing Disboards/ getting excited before my Disneyland Paris trip next month, and was so happy to find this group! Would love to chat with some like-minded people :D
Welcome! I was at DLP this past autumn during a solo excursion to a few different countries (I know, not a big deal to non-Americans, but to me it was haha) & I made great friends from these boards in a few different places. I *loved* the Remy ride & have heard we may be getting one at WDW! <3

Welcome! I was at DLP this past autumn during a solo excursion to a few different countries (I know, not a big deal to non-Americans, but to me it was haha) & I made great friends from these boards in a few different places. I *loved* the Remy ride & have heard we may be getting one at WDW! <3

Yesss, that ride is so fun! Excited to see the 25th anniversary parade and illuminations too (And of course get way too giddy about all the new merchandise hehe!)

That sounds awesome- where did you visit? :D hope you enjoyed it here!

I was on the CP program at WDW four years ago so weirdly that still feels like my home park- try to get back there to visit whenever I can ❤️ the feeling when you arrive and walk up Main Street and see the castle- so magical!

Yesss, that ride is so fun! Excited to see the 25th anniversary parade and illuminations too (And of course get way too giddy about all the new merchandise hehe!)

That sounds awesome- where did you visit? :D hope you enjoyed it here!

I was on the CP program at WDW four years ago so weirdly that still feels like my home park- try to get back there to visit whenever I can ❤️ the feeling when you arrive and walk up Main Street and see the castle- so magical!
I was all over :) Visited some Dutch college friends all over Holland, DLP, London, Wales (family history research), Dublin, Galway, Aran Islands, then home. It pained me to come home.
Do you get back to the States often?

I was all over :) Visited some Dutch college friends all over Holland, DLP, London, Wales (family history research), Dublin, Galway, Aran Islands, then home. It pained me to come home.
So, your saying you get around....Just kidding. Welcome all the newbies to this little group.

That sounds like a fab trip! I would love to go back to Holland, is years since I went and loved it there- hired a bike and cycled around ❤️Ireland is stunning I have never been to Galway but heard good things about it- must have felt like you were in a film! Scotland is gorgeous too, when I go now it reminds me of Brave!

I visited Florida last May - two weeks of Disney joy (and a trip to universal/ stop at Cheesecake Factory at millennia because Harry Potter and cake Hehee)

Hoping to visit again next year- still thinking when :) would love to be there for a dapper day!

That sounds like a fab trip! I would love to go back to Holland, is years since I went and loved it there- hired a bike and cycled around ❤️Ireland is stunning I have never been to Galway but heard good things about it- must have felt like you were in a film! Scotland is gorgeous too, when I go now it reminds me of Brave!

I visited Florida last May - two weeks of Disney joy (and a trip to universal/ stop at Cheesecake Factory at millennia because Harry Potter and cake Hehee)

Hoping to visit again next year- still thinking when :) would love to be there for a dapper day!
My friends recommended I rent a bike for the week, and I did. Between that & and the stairs...holy crap were my legs & buns in shape hahaha.
Galway was beautiful (as was everywhere I went in Holland), but Wales & the Aran Islands were the tops for me :)

My friends recommended I rent a bike for the week, and I did. Between that & and the stairs...holy crap were my legs & buns in shape hahaha.
Galway was beautiful (as was everywhere I went in Holland), but Wales & the Aran Islands were the tops for me :)

Will definitely put the Aran islands on my places to visit ❤️ Hope to explore more of Wales too

Hahaaa yes you end up cycling miles exploring- def needed a relaxing day at the end of it to rest my legs!

Think this is my 6th post yay- :) can't wait to join the fb group!

Hey! I'm new to the boards as well. Reading this is giving me travel fever, I wish I could jump on a plane and head to Europe. Y'alls adventures sound amazing! Disneyland Paris is on my bucket list!

Will definitely put the Aran islands on my places to visit ❤️ Hope to explore more of Wales too

Hahaaa yes you end up cycling miles exploring- def needed a relaxing day at the end of it to rest my legs!

Think this is my 6th post yay- :) can't wait to join the fb group!
I feel bad that people have to hit a certain number to be able to message on here (totally not a requirement for the fb group-the only requirement for that is loving Disney and not being straight haha), but I think most people are more comfortable sharing their full name & fb picture description in a message rather than a public post.
But yes, the Islands <3 They've been on my bucket list since before I knew what that was. Then *as* I was planning, I learned that I could book lodging overnight. Um, yes please. There was a pony in the yard outside the B&B who made quick friends with me, as well as some local pups & other horses on my bike ride up to Dún Aonghasa. I don't think I would want to live somewhere so isolated, but I could have easily stayed for a week with a travel buddy (maybe a few days on that particular trip, since I was at the end of being mostly alone for three weeks).

I feel bad that people have to hit a certain number to be able to message on here (totally not a requirement for the fb group-the only requirement for that is loving Disney and not being straight haha), but I think most people are more comfortable sharing their full name & fb picture description in a message rather than a public post.
But yes, the Islands <3 They've been on my bucket list since before I knew what that was. Then *as* I was planning, I learned that I could book lodging overnight. Um, yes please. There was a pony in the yard outside the B&B who made quick friends with me, as well as some local pups & other horses on my bike ride up to Dún Aonghasa. I don't think I would want to live somewhere so isolated, but I could have easily stayed for a week with a travel buddy (maybe a few days on that particular trip, since I was at the end of being mostly alone for three weeks).

I wish I knew you then, would have loved exploring there! :) it sounds like perfection ❤️I love relaxing countryside places, they are so peaceful and pretty, feel like another world! It will have been an adventure getting to there too- did you get a ferry to get to the islands? You will have some amazing pictures!

I wish I knew you then, would have loved exploring there! :) it sounds like perfection ❤️I love relaxing countryside places, they are so peaceful and pretty, feel like another world! It will have been an adventure getting to there too- did you get a ferry to get to the islands? You will have some amazing pictures!
Yes ma'am, though I'm not sure it was technically a ferry. Took the boat past the Cliffs on my way back to Shannon, too. That I shouldn't have done-it was too late in the season. We got caught in a storm, everyone was sick (I almost got sick) & nobody saw the Cliffs (we were too busy trying to not get sick in addition to the foggy rain, so even had I been outside, I couldn't have seen anything). Aw, shucks. I'll just have to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts