Single Digit dance!!! Hilton Head here we come!!

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
Booked our 2 bedroom day by day at the 7th month window.... And now we are 9 days away!

We are all super excited!

I have started collecting stuff together... or as I call it.. pre packing...

Bunch of DISers are there that week, and I look forward to bumping into them. Esp since we have a new campfire song!!! :rotfl2:

I cant wait. Those words dont even begin to describe it...

We are all Thankful.

HANNAME

Laura,

Have fun!!! Please look @ my trip report! Excited to hear how your trip went!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

I will dance along with you..I am 3 days away from leaving! Wooohooo!
We're stopping in Florence sat night and arriving in HH Sunday morning. I am soooooooooooo excited.
I ahve started to do my big washing of the clothes to get ready to pack.

If any of you are there next week and hear some woman yelling Matthew! Matthew! Matt! Matt! Come here! Stop that! Stay by me! Etc. etc. etc.
That's be me, mother to a rambunctious 3 year old(and a not so rambunctious anymore 5 year old) come say hi. ;)

Let me join the dance!! :cheer2: :cheer2: It's about 3 days for us. I have all of my pre-packing done, lists made and on-the road reservations done. I will also be chasing after Thing 1 and Thing 2 -aka- my 2 youngest DD's , ages 4 and 2. Look for me I will be the crazy woman mumbling "hanname" under my breath. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll join in too!!!!! :banana: :banana: We will be leaving on Sat. and start our HHI trip on Sunday. Can't wait. This will be our first trip there.

:dancer: :rockband: :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter