Single Digit countdown...

abk96

Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters
starts today!! Woo Hoo!!

We arrive next Wednesday at the BWV for the first 4 days of our trip for our first stay as DVC Members. Then we go to SSR (Home Sweet Home) for the next 6 days.

Any important info I should know before we leave about checking in and doing split stays?

I'm just so excited I think I'm going to burst. :yay: The kids even threw a little party today for the kick off of our "Single Digit Countdown".

Have fun! I hope you have a magical vacation.

Have the time of your life. You know you deserve it, and much much more.:thumbsup2

Aww gee thanks guys! I can't control my excitement.:yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo:

I just love all these smilies.:cloud9:

Good for you!!!! :cool1: You'll have a GREAT time!!! :banana:

We leave in 4 days to our home away from home at OKW!!!:yay: :woohoo:

We have often broken up our stay ... one very convenient thing is having bell services transfer your luggage. It's like magic ... !

Have fun!

Dave

Three more sleeps for us till we go home to OKW for glorious 2 week vacay!:cool1: Enjoy your trip - I know I will!!!:cloud9:

Have a great trip WEDway2002 and iluveeyore!:wizard:

We are staying at OKW for our November trip.

We leave one week from today for our drive down. We are staying at the Orlando Vista hotel for the first 2 nights and then check in to OKW on Sunday 7/22 for 12 nights. I can't wait!!!

Thanks byoung and have a great trip Mike. Seems like everyone will be at OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter