Single Dads during Christmas '11

boswellnakia

When I was young....Dings were King
Any single dads going to be at WDW this Christmas? The ex will have the kids the days before and Christmas, so I'm going to Disney World. I always wanted to be there on Christmas Day, and I'm going this year. If you are going to be there, would anyone like to have a meet somtime? I'll be there Dec 21-26 staying at ***.

I'm a single dad, and we'll be there between Dec 31st and Jan 11th.

New Year's Eve sounds so exciting. I'm thinking my kids may join me next year and we'll try NYE; hope you enjoy it. Have you been to Disney during this time before?

Nope, it will be our fourth trip, but first at this time. I've always wanted to see the New year's Eve fireworks at Magic Kingdom, and we;ll have the best seat in the house, Bay lake Tower.

I'll be there from the the 20th - 28th/30th. While I am married, I am allowed to sneak away alone with my wife nearly pushing me out the door. My kids are older though at 16 and 19 and pretty much don't want me around. So I guess I fit the category and would love a meet up if you all are up to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter