Single Chair Sleeper

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We live in Florida & have a lot of guests that we need to accommodate. We want to replace all of our living room furniture, except our sleeper sofa. Part of our plan is to buy two single chair sleepers. Do any of you have suggestions for single chair sleepers that are comfortable as chairs & beds? I've searched online, but I'm not finding what we're looking for.

My kids said that some Disney resorts have really comfy sleep chairs. I wonder if you could find out from DVC where they get them. Then, of course, you should probably take a trip to WDW to try them out for yourself. You know, in the name of research.

I've bought them from Wayfair and they were good. At least that way you can research and read other people's reviews of them. Pay close attention to the dimensions. Most of them are really meant for kids or very short adults.

My kids said that some Disney resorts have really comfy sleep chairs. I wonder if you could find out from DVC where they get them. Then, of course, you should probably take a trip to WDW to try them out for yourself. You know, in the name of research.

Good plan. :laughing:

I've bought them from Wayfair and they were good. At least that way you can research and read other people's reviews of them. Pay close attention to the dimensions. Most of them are really meant for kids or very short adults.

Good tip on checking dimensions carefully. I'll check Wayfair.

La-z-boy has them.
Thanks. I'll look there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!