• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Since Yahoo!GeoCities won't allow me to link...

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
...to pictures that I have on my pages there - does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can house some images to use in posts here on the DIS?

Thanks!

Check out this thread that Mary Jo has at the top of the Tech Support board. Several very valuable links including one that tells you how to set up and use a DIS hosted web site.

How-to Thread

Why doesn't my attachment show up?

Looking at the "Attach File:" area in the reply, I noticed that at least what I see shows "Maximum size: 1 bytes". Looks to me that they couldn't actually take it off the reply screen but that they made it the smallest size they could to basically disable it.

Can any of the moderators say for sure? Is this correct? Is the "Attach file:" not enabled for these boards?

Bob

I'm not sure why the attachment doesn't work. I t might not be enabled on the forums.

It's quick and easy to set up a DIS website. The link and instructions are in my signature. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter