Simplii Cash - $10 bonus

musika

Everybody wants to be a cat.
Just wanted to share a small life hack if anyone else can benefit.... DH and I both have separate Simplii accounts and have not used the foreign cash mail order before. It was really easy to do. If you order for the first time, you can each use the promocode SIMPLIICASH (must be all caps) and they will return $10 back to your bank account after the fact. Even better - I did mine first, then sent him my referral code, then he did his order. Their referral terms state that each person gets $25 back in their account for a successful referral. Therefore, our $200 CDN that we spent to get $150 USD ($100 CDN is minimum transaction amount) will actually only cost us $170 CDN (200-10 bonus x2 - 25 referral x2). Pretty sweet! It should work for any currency available to order but imagine that USD is the most common for folks on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!