Silver Package Question

outstandinfarmer

<font color=navy>I am not a farmer, but I do live
Can we (with the silver package) buy it for only a couple days of our package but then use the wishes on the rest of our trip. Also, can we use our wishes for friends going along on our trip staying in another room?

You can get the silver add-on for a part of your trip, but would have to split your stay up into two separate reservations. For instance, our honeymoon was for six nights. We booked on 3 day trip with the silver add-on and one 3 day trip without. However, your wishes expire at midnight on the last day of your trip and cannot be used on other later days. But you can use them to pay for stuff for your friends (food, shows, tours, souveneirs, etc).

Does everyone in the room need to but the silver plan, or can just one or two people in the room use the plan?

I saw somewhere that the plan is $38 per wish.
Is this the same price for children?

Everyone in the room needs to be on the plan. Last year the Silver Add on cost $67.00 per adult/per night, $67 per Jr./per night (ages 10-17) and $54 per Child/per night (3-9). Not sure if the price has changed, but it gives you an idea.

Keep in mind that if you have children in your party, their wishes can be used by the adults. For instance, since it costs about $54 a night for the kids, each of their wishes costs $26. When you go out to eat it's not likely that your child can eat $26 worth of food, but as an adult you definitely can (I'm assuming anyway!). You always have the option of using one of "their" wishes since they get lumped together anyway, for yourself.

I've found the best use of wishes to be tours, dinner shows, spa treatments and Cirque du Soleil. You'll always come out ahead if you use wishes for these sorts of things. You can also come out ahead at some restaurants, assuming you'll be eating at least $34/$26 (cost of adult/child wish) worth of food.

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter