Silly question.

battymum

DIS Veteran
This may seem trivial, but can anyone tell me if Tokyo disneyland tickets are hard plastic credit card type?
How should we carry them?
Are they replaceable should we lose them?

When I was there last year, they were paper. I don't know if they're replaceable.

battymum said:
This may seem trivial, but can anyone tell me if Tokyo disneyland tickets are hard plastic credit card type?
How should we carry them?
Are they replaceable should we lose them?

Hey Battymum, the annual passes are the plastic credit card type with a photo on it. The normal tickets are paper tickets like the US and you can also print the e-tickets at home. You can buy a wide variety of pass holders at the parks if you would like something to carry your tickets in. I have no idea about lost tickets though, it would be best to contact guest relations to find out.

Battymum we always take a photo of each ticket - I have read somewhere here on the Dis that they have been replaced for people who have done this. Not sure if this would be the case in TDL though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter