Silly question-pass cases

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I’ve seen the pass cases all over the Asian parks and they look so adorable so I’m definitely going to get at least one (likely more). But for anyone who has them-how long are the straps? I see people mostly with them just around the neck but I’m worried that could get painful after a while. Are the straps long enough to go around the shoulder cross body style or is there a way to extend them?

I assume you're talking about the ones often shaped like character heads? The straps are not extendable. I have seen little girls wear them cross body but don't recall seeing anyone older wear one cross body. It may be a bit short for that if you're an adult. Don't have one at home so I can't measure exact length.

I also wore mine cross body because I thought it was weird wearing it around my neck. Dh wore his around his neck and I don’t think his would’ve fit cross body.

Mine would often hang heavy on my neck or the strap would rub it so I wore it crossbody often too. Totally possible. Strap is definitely long enough.

The strap on ours is 46 inches long including the hooks/clasps that attach the strap to the head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter