SIL has been "adopted" by a group at my church!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
A few weeks ago I asked for prayers at church--I usually ask for prayers for my BIL who has been in Iraq with the 1001st quartermaster army reserve unit since March! But this time I asked for help and guidance for my SIL and my 3 little nieces, 7, 5, and 3. They are really missing their daddy and with the holidays it just gets worse--his oldest had her BDay on 12/8 and all year she was saying "daddy will be home for my birthday", but of course he wasn't.
Well one of our small groups was wanting to sponsor a military family for the holidays, and called to ask me if they could sponsor my SIL. I asked and she said OK, although the kids don't really need any toys, although boots and food would be good. Well this group came through with Meijer gift cards for $200 and a $25 Target card!! Isn't that awesome! It will make the holidays a lot easier for my SIL.
BTW I did get an EMail from my BIL yesterday and he thanked me for the gifts we sent on 12/8--and also said Robin Williams had been to Balad and he got to see him, along with some WWF wrestlers.
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!