Signiture problems

meeko_33785

<font color=teal>Surrounded by characters<br><font
The clip art on my signiture has dissappeared and I'm not sure what to do. I tried to make a DIS home page and signed up, but I did not get a pass word. Can anyone help?

I tried to get it for you, but I got an "Access forbidden to external hosts" message.

Click on the DIS websites link in my signature. It will tell you the trick to getting your password.

Let us know if you need more help. :D

I tried what it said and I still can't get it to work. I've tried to sign up as meeko_homepage. It didn't give me a password so I tried again. This time it said "A user already has this name." Any idea how I can get the pass word for that name?

Did you wait a minute then try hitting the stop button like I suggested in the link? That's the only way we can get them to work.

You can try to email godzilla@wdwinfo.com if you really want to use that name. He can send you the password. He's been having trouble with that email account though, so he may not get it.

I would just try another one with a shorter name like Meeko. Don't forget to use all lowercase letters when you try to log in. :D

Yeah, I tried that. I also emailed godzilla@wdwinfo.com to see if he could help and I am waiting on a responce. Thanks for your help so far. I hope we cam get this to work.

Would you like me to create one for you then email you the information? You could then change the password and other info. :D

Could you? That would be great. I would very much appreciate that. :D

I created a site for you and emailed the info to you. Let me know if you don't get it.

:D

Got my page up, so Meeko's back on my signiture. Thanks again, LisaTX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter