Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek & Early Entry

Wells Larsen

Mouseketeer
Good day folks!
I couldn't find a solid answer for my query, so I thought I'd post here.
I'll be staying at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in a couple of weeks and a benefit is Early Entry to the Disney them parks.
However, The Signia doesn't show up in the My Disney Experience app like the Disney Resorts.
How do I prove that I a qualify for Early Entry?

*EDIT*
Actually, I take it back. I was able to link the reservation in the My Disney Experience portal, but my wife isn't showing up. I did verify that she is on the Hilton reservation (I booked directly with Hilton).

*EDIT2*
I actually noticed that the reservation that I made was for "1 Adult" and then I put my wife's name in the "Additional Guests" portion of the reservation. I called Hilton and the fix was to modify the reservation to reflect "2 Adults". She then said it would update automatically on the My Disney Experience portal. I hasn't yet, but I suspect it's probably and automated job that runs nightly or something.

I then asked about how to "prove" to the Entry caster members that I was supposed to be there, I would just show them my confirmation number and my ID. Hopefully that's all I need.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter