Signature Marvel Package

bdarling

Mouseketeer
the description says everyone in your party gets a FASTPASS. Is that just a fancy way of making people think you have to buy FP? Or does it mean all day FP, which is a good thing.

Anyone bought this yet. This summer? My DD is a Marvel fan so I was thinking of doing this if it was worth extra FP.

Figured it out. It is an any-ride-most-time FP. Excludes certain times of day, but seems to cover all rides.

I got those in the old WDW paper FP days when a ride went down. Once I got one when my friend was pissed and complained at the customer service when we missed RD because the monorail broke down for 45 minutes when we could see thousands entering - we were that close.

It’s just the normal fastpass you get with your tickets. The marvel package doesn’t have an extra fast pass, the afternoon tea one does though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!