Signature/Hyperlink issues

Spencer Wright

Constantly craving a zebra dome...
I used the below FAQ to make my PTR in my signature into a hyperlink. Once I click the number at the bottom of a post, how do I turn the URL address into text?

Thanks!

To get an already formatted link to the post you would like to link to simply click on the post number found in the lower right corner of the post. This will open a box with the link you need (use the BB Code Link Snippet option). Copy this code and then paste it where you want to post it.
If you would like it in your signature follow the instructions above. To put it in a post (usually the first post of your thread) go to that post and click on Edit in the lower left corner. Paste the link where you would like it to be in the edit box that comes up.

To link to the thread follow the same instructions using the first post in the thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!