signature help

michelle06

DIS Veteran
My signature is old but says 5 months, etc til next trip. I would like to delete it but it's not taking. I went to signature and clicked on the ticker. The link came up and I deleted it so it was blank and clicked save. I tried this a few times but it is still there. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

I have a similar issue. I can't delete or edit my signature in my profile. Am I missing something?

I have a similar issue. I can't delete or edit my signature in my profile. Am I missing something?

It looks like you just hit 10 posts last evening -- right before the one I quoted above. The "new" DISboards software (almost 2 years now) limits some functions until users have 10 posts. Signature and conversations in particular. Then it takes about 30-60 minutes for the software to register and unlock the features. By the time you log-in to see this, you should be able to edit (or delete) your signature.

Do I have to have 10 post to add a countdown ticker? If not how do I add one? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!