Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table

Just went through the experience. Disclaimer: this is my first time coming to Disney world. Also it was just me and my bf, no kids.

Personally I enjoyed it. Whether it was worth the money or not...debatable. The food was okay but we were able to see a variety of princesses so that’s a plus (and a free glass of super filled wine for each person!). They gave us menus to keep along w wands for the girls, swords for the boys, and “wishing stars” . The take-away dessert was prettily wrapped and nice to post on social media but it was just two pieces of chocolate so “whatever” to me.
I really really enjoyed watching the fireworks. We had our own section and everyone sat/laid down which was super comfortable. I noticed all the other places ppl were standing, even the paid sections. So it was just our section that was spacious enough that everyone was able to sit. The desserts afterwards were also just ok as well.

Honestly the only part I thoroughly enjoyed was the fireworks and spacious viewing area. The rest were okay but not something I would do again.

Last edited:
Just went through the experience. Disclaimer: this is my first time coming to Disney world. Also it was just me and my bf, no kids.

Personally I enjoyed it. Whether it was worth the money or not...debatable. The food was okay but we were able to see a variety of princesses so that’s a plus (and a free glass of super filled wine for each person!). They gave us menus to keep along w wands for the girls, swords for the boys, and “wishing stars” . The take-away dessert was prettily wrapped and nice to post on social media but it was just two pieces of chocolate so “whatever” to me.
I really really enjoyed watching the fireworks. We had our own section and everyone sat/laid down which was super comfortable. I noticed all the other places ppl were standing, even the paid sections. So it was just our section that was spacious enough that everyone was able to sit. The desserts afterwards were also just ok as well.

Honestly the only part I thoroughly enjoyed was the fireworks and spacious viewing area. The rest were okay but not something I would do again.
Thanks for the review! It’s been hard to find opinions on this. I have this booked for my family the Monday before Thanksgiving. How long were you at the after-fireworks dessert party? We have an FP for Seven Dwarves for 10-11pm so wondering if we can squeeze it all in.

Thanks for the review! It’s been hard to find opinions on this. I have this booked for my family the Monday before Thanksgiving. How long were you at the after-fireworks dessert party? We have an FP for Seven Dwarves for 10-11pm so wondering if we can squeeze it all in.
I think we left the after fireworks dessert party at 1030 ish, but we also didn't stay there long. After the fireworks, they let the rest of the crowd go first (which obviously took some time). And once it became more empty - enough space for them to lead our group through without losing anyone- thats when we left our viewing area. I personally was very underwhelmed by the amount of desserts at the dessert party (I have seen better on a cruise ship or random buffets) So we were only there for maybe 15 min. But I definitely think you have enough time to go to 7Dwarves

I read somewhere that the 5 - 7:30 time range at CRT will be for this new package. If that is the case, then the $50 extra you are paying is to allow you to eat at peak time. Seems awfully steep to me. There really should throw in a little something extra for that higher charge.
I read a post here that a guest was contacted to reschedule her ADR but offered a change at the same time to the signature package for the increased cost.

Anyone has more reviews for this? Curious to get more opinions.
We did this on Monday. We enjoyed it but did feel like it is expensive for what it is. We showed up at our reservation time, waited in line for a photo with Cinderella and Prince Charming, and then had to wait another 15 minutes or so before we got seated, which was a bit annoying. Dinner was tasty, and we enjoyed the complimentary champagne for adults. They also had some nice wine/champagne flights for purchase. I kind of wish they had something a bit more special for the kiddos, like sparkling cider served in a plastic flute, but it was just the standard milk, soda, etc. The princesses all received a CRT wand, and the princes received a CRT sword. The kids really enjoyed their post-meal dessert (build your own cupcake), but adults do not get a dessert other than a pretty boxed truffle to take with you (which kids also get.) I was annoyed that the bathroom only had two stalls. I did enjoy how much space we had for the fireworks viewing area. I’m not sure how it compares with a regular Fireworks Dessert Party. I felt like we were made to wait too long after the fireworks ended before heading to the dessert party (my 6 year old was writhing on the ground with impatience by the end, but at least she had the space to writhe 😂). We were also in a hurry because we had an FP for 7 Dwarves from 10-11pm we wanted to use after stopping at the dessert party. Overall the experience of eating inside Cinderella’s Castle is unbeatable, but if we were visiting during a slower time, we would’ve opted for a regular CRT meal if it was available. To be able to wrap up a CRT dinner with dessert party and fireworks viewing is nice, but the price tag is hefty!

... We were also in a hurry because we had an FP for 7 Dwarves from 10-11pm we wanted to use after stopping at the dessert party....
Thank you for this review. What time did the fireworks end for you and what time did you finish your after party? I hope you made it for your FP.

No need to apologize! That is a no brainer to me. I think this package exists for people who can’t get a regular reservation, not people who have a choice.

This explains why I couldn’t get a reservation for dinner this coming May. I’ve never experienced that before (I was online at 6 am on my 180+ day). We just booked a lunch reservation instead. No problems getting a noon time. Just another option if people don’t want to/can’t pay the uncharge.

We did this on Monday. We enjoyed it but did feel like it is expensive for what it is. We showed up at our reservation time, waited in line for a photo with Cinderella and Prince Charming, and then had to wait another 15 minutes or so before we got seated, which was a bit annoying. Dinner was tasty, and we enjoyed the complimentary champagne for adults. They also had some nice wine/champagne flights for purchase. I kind of wish they had something a bit more special for the kiddos, like sparkling cider served in a plastic flute, but it was just the standard milk, soda, etc. The princesses all received a CRT wand, and the princes received a CRT sword. The kids really enjoyed their post-meal dessert (build your own cupcake), but adults do not get a dessert other than a pretty boxed truffle to take with you (which kids also get.) I was annoyed that the bathroom only had two stalls. I did enjoy how much space we had for the fireworks viewing area. I’m not sure how it compares with a regular Fireworks Dessert Party. I felt like we were made to wait too long after the fireworks ended before heading to the dessert party (my 6 year old was writhing on the ground with impatience by the end, but at least she had the space to writhe 😂). We were also in a hurry because we had an FP for 7 Dwarves from 10-11pm we wanted to use after stopping at the dessert party. Overall the experience of eating inside Cinderella’s Castle is unbeatable, but if we were visiting during a slower time, we would’ve opted for a regular CRT meal if it was available. To be able to wrap up a CRT dinner with dessert party and fireworks viewing is nice, but the price tag is hefty!
I wondered how they were going to deal with getting people to Tomorrowland Terrace from the west garden after fireworks. It sounds like it's no better than I imagined.

Thank you for this review. What time did the fireworks end for you and what time did you finish your after party? I hope you made it for your FP.
We did make our FP but I felt a little rushed at the dessert party. I could’ve stayed another 10 minutes. Also, now that I think about it, the bathroom actually had 3 stalls, but one was out of toilet paper. Seems like something that shouldn’t happen at Cinderella’s Castle 😆.

It seems like they are very inconsistent with the dessert at CRT with this package. No one, not even the kids got dessert when we went.

Has anyone done this package with a party larger than 8? Curious if you were seated at one table or had to split up your party? The dining page will let me make a reservation for more than 8, but as normal CRT ADRs can’t be booked for more than 8, I’m wondering how the seating actually works? Thank you!!

Has anyone done this package with a party larger than 8? Curious if you were seated at one table or had to split up your party? The dining page will let me make a reservation for more than 8, but as normal CRT ADRs can’t be booked for more than 8, I’m wondering how the seating actually works? Thank you!!

We had a party of 10 and were at one table. One was a baby in a high chair at the end of the table though.

Since the special upcharge meet and greet is with Cinderella AND Charming, I'd say there's no chance they mingle guests. Someone mentioned this being all ADRs between 5:30 and 7. That makes sense to me. It's a pretty rotten thing to do to their other guests hoping to pay the already high cost to dine there.
Happened to me! Was my first ADR I went for as soon as the window opened at 180 days and not one reservation. Only thing available was 7pm. I tried to modify and set up a TP finder but nothing ever opened. I ended up keeping it as MK had EMH hours that night so I figured after we ate we would watch the fireworks and do a few rides. Our meal was so rushed because they were closing off the area around the castle for the fireworks (they basically told us we would be stuck). Our meal was about $450 for 6 people, with the fireworks package and to be able to eat earlier it would’ve been about $1,000 more! No thanks.

After seeing the reviews, it seems that a sticking point (aside from the cost) is that they hold you at the firework spot for a long time before making your way over to the dessert party. I was just wondering if there was something that would stop a party from going on their own. I know crowds will be thick, but I am pretty sure we could get through on our own (if you have been to Disney in the past few years, you have to be a pro at this right?) Is there a reason you would need to wait for the CM guide to get to the dessert party, like they don't let you leave, or have to have the guide to check you in? Thanks for any input, this is the one thing keeping me from booking, especially after seeing wine and beer should be included soon during the dessert party.

After seeing the reviews, it seems that a sticking point (aside from the cost) is that they hold you at the firework spot for a long time before making your way over to the dessert party. I was just wondering if there was something that would stop a party from going on their own. I know crowds will be thick, but I am pretty sure we could get through on our own (if you have been to Disney in the past few years, you have to be a pro at this right?) Is there a reason you would need to wait for the CM guide to get to the dessert party, like they don't let you leave, or have to have the guide to check you in? Thanks for any input, this is the one thing keeping me from booking, especially after seeing wine and beer should be included soon during the dessert party.

Having done the dessert party a couple of times now, I would have to imagine it’s a logistical issue. When you check in, the CM at the podium checks your name against a list. And there’s separate lists/check ins depending on Before vs. After. I’m not sure how they do it for the CRT package but I’m guessing that’s probably a third list.

Also, a lot of people have mentioned the swords and wands but everyone who eats at CRT gets those to keep. Even adults can get them (we don’t have kids and we both got wands without asking). And not for nothing but I enjoyed actual dessert at CRT way more than the offerings at the party—we booked them on the same night in Oct 2018, way before this package was a thing. Skipping Clock Strikes Midnight for party desserts is a downgrade imo.

Last edited:
Happened to me! Was my first ADR I went for as soon as the window opened at 180 days and not one reservation. Only thing available was 7pm. I tried to modify and set up a TP finder but nothing ever opened. I ended up keeping it as MK had EMH hours that night so I figured after we ate we would watch the fireworks and do a few rides. Our meal was so rushed because they were closing off the area around the castle for the fireworks (they basically told us we would be stuck). Our meal was about $450 for 6 people, with the fireworks package and to be able to eat earlier it would’ve been about $1,000 more! No thanks.
Ugh really? I have 735 reservations and now reading this I’m wondering if I should change them to the earlier time (I think 4?). But we’d rather eat later. I just don’t want to pay an absorbent amount of money for dinner to be rushed or be stuck inside the castle

Ugh really? I have 735 reservations and now reading this I’m wondering if I should change them to the earlier time (I think 4?). But we’d rather eat later. I just don’t want to pay an absorbent amount of money for dinner to be rushed or be stuck inside the castle
Yes we were definitely rushed. They told us they were closing the area at 8:30. We walked into the castle at 7, we’re probably seated around 7:15,7:20 and we were walking out by 8:15. When we got outside the area was roped off and a CM opened a rope to let us out of that area of Fantasyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!