Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table

There’s a review a few posts up, only one I’ve seen so far.
I saw that and that is what made me question keeping our reservation! I was wondering if it has gotten any better since then. We may just end up canceling and saving ourselves quite a bit of money :)

I saw that and that is what made me question keeping our reservation! I was wondering if it has gotten any better since then. We may just end up canceling and saving ourselves quite a bit of money :)
I have this booked for 9/21/19 for my daughter's third birthday and have been keeping a lookout as it's a big expense for our party of 7, but there's not much feedback out there yet. Outside of this thread, someone posted the following on TripAdvisor;
We celebrated my wife's birthday with the dinner, fireworks and dessert package. It was spendy, but worth it. Dinner at the castle is amazing. The salad and scallops desserts were perfectly seasoned. We had the entree chicken. I wouldn't get that again, but the steak and salmon dishes looked great. The best part of the evening was special viewing for the fireworks and then a dessert party afterwards (while the masses left the park). We will do it again! P.S. Our server Casey was fabulous

I know this is $50.00 more than booking CRT and After the Fireworks Dessert Party separately. My best friend and I are going together - we’re in our 50’s. We bought beautiful dresses and tiara’s to wear to the castle.

The dresses are for our photo’s at the castle and photo’s after on our way out when I hope the park will be practically empty. Having said that. I worried that I might not be able to get the times correctly and I don’t want to be wondering around MK in my party dress. I’d like to walk calmly from CRT to the Plaza and finally to the party.

I’m really paying for the convenience and a a chance at what I hope will be great keep sake photo’s from our trip.
Wish us luck! I probably get a Zit!

I’m still on my trip so I’ll post a brief review- happy to answer questions

Checked in at 550 pm for a 605 dinner reservation

Picture with Cinderella and charming was great. Seated at approximately 620. Our waiter seemed confused about the new packaged and service was not as good as usual (slow, unsure of himself- likely due to the event being new)

The food menu and princess interactions upstairs were the same as without the signature package. Everyone got the package of sweets at the end.

Wrapped up dinner at about 745.We were given pink wristbands to make our way over to fireworks viewing. Checkin was located near the crystal palace- fireworks viewing location was great as expected.

After fireworks they walked us over to the Tomorrowland terrace and desserts were the same as the other iterations of the dessert party.

All in all I would book them separately in the future if you wanted to do both- IMO the minor modifications are not worth the additional cost.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post about your experience. I was on the phone the first day reservations were available and booked this for a family celebration. It is pricey. The write up indicates you will be getting more magical extras. It sounds like this is not the case.

My questions:
Do you get to keep the glasses which say Cinderella's Royal Table?
Do they have chairs set up for the fireworks?
Is it first come first served for the viewing, close to the rope?

My thoughts:
To set this experience apart from the regular dessert fireworks viewing east vs. west lawn, chairs would be great. You've paid the crazy up charge for nothing special. Having a chair would be the difference. We did the regular dessert party, then herded over with everyone to sit. As the Disney norm, folks came at the last minute and stood in front of us in the literally 1 square foot of space in front of us. Seeing the projections was awesome, but to have to pay $$$ we must now consider if this whole Signature event will be worth the cost.

Thanks again for your post. I can't find ANY formal reviews. That speaks for itself.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post about your experience. I was on the phone the first day reservations were available and booked this for a family celebration. It is pricey. The write up indicates you will be getting more magical extras. It sounds like this is not the case.

My questions:
Do you get to keep the glasses which say Cinderella's Royal Table?
Do they have chairs set up for the fireworks?
Is it first come first served for the viewing, close to the rope?

My thoughts:
To set this experience apart from the regular dessert fireworks viewing east vs. west lawn, chairs would be great. You've paid the crazy up charge for nothing special. Having a chair would be the difference. We did the regular dessert party, then herded over with everyone to sit. As the Disney norm, folks came at the last minute and stood in front of us in the literally 1 square foot of space in front of us. Seeing the projections was awesome, but to have to pay $$$ we must now consider if this whole Signature event will be worth the cost.

Thanks again for your post. I can't find ANY formal reviews. That speaks for itself.

1). We did not get to keep any glasses from our dinner.

2). There were no chairs set up

3) first come first serve for spots close to the rope. That being said there was plenty of room in the fireworks viewing area and I don’t think anyone’s view would have been compromised- no one tried to squeeze in front of us either

1). We did not get to keep any glasses from our dinner.

2). There were no chairs set up

3) first come first serve for spots close to the rope. That being said there was plenty of room in the fireworks viewing area and I don’t think anyone’s view would have been compromised- no one tried to squeeze in front of us either
Just curious, was the dining room completely full? I have to think anybody in your seating was on that special package because they got to meet Prince charming on their way in. Just curious how popular this is.

Last edited:

I’ve got this booked for December, keep looking for reviews but nothing much out there.

I really did expect more than 2 chocolates each. From the Disney website;

“On top of all of that, you’ll experience unique and exclusive extras that make this an even more magical evening!”

In two minds about cancelling, might see what else is available dessert party wise.

Spoke to someone on Instagram that has been to the celebration...

Said it was worth it for them, no dessert at CRT just appetiser and entree, dessert being the party.

Two truffles in a clear box, wishing star, sword and were allowed to keep the menus.

So on that information, I’ve just cancelled the package. Spending the same amount of money to book Disney After Hours again and the after fireworks Dessert Party.

I can live without visiting CRT again.

Following this for additional reivews. We are booked for Feb. 2020, and I couldn't get any of the desert parties with viewing.

I went ahead and booked this. We've never stayed late enough in the park to see the fireworks or eaten at CRT.

I have this booked for 12/2019. I will definitely post a review. I’m hoping to see some added here in the mean time. Originally, I thought it would be a great chance to take some photos in an empty Magic Kingdom after the dessert party on the way out. After I made the reservation an after hours event was added to the calendar so i added that too. This is going to be one expensive evening at MK for us. I hope I can say we loved it.

I have this booked for 12/2019. I will definitely post a review. I’m hoping to see some added here in the mean time. Originally, I thought it would be a great chance to take some photos in an empty Magic Kingdom after the dessert party on the way out. After I made the reservation an after hours event was added to the calendar so i added that too. This is going to be one expensive evening at MK for us. I hope I can say we loved it.
I'm begrudgingly keeping my reservation for 9/21/19. I am hoping it will be worth it for the convenience, as I could only get a reservation at 9:50pm without it or during MNSSHP (9/20/19) and decided to pay the upcharge vs cut into party time. I'll post a review afterwards.

I must be missing something. Dinner at CRT is $60. Fireworks dessert party is $69. Total cost $129. So why would I pay $200 for this package??
There is a new Dining Package which includes dinner at CRT, meet and greet with Cinderella and the Prince, your choice of a prize keepsake, and a dessert party with fire works viewing for 199 per person not including tax and gratuity. So it's a little bit more than dinner and a dessert party. It's about the same price as doing the Christmas party and dessert party on the same night.

I'm begrudgingly keeping my reservation for 9/21/19. I am hoping it will be worth it for the convenience, as I could only get a reservation at 9:50pm without it or during MNSSHP (9/20/19) and decided to pay the upcharge vs cut into party time. I'll post a review afterwards.
Sorry; I was able to get a regular reservation for CRT two days before at 7pm (and use my annual pass discount). I just couldn't keep the signature celebration package in good conscience. There was a family next to me wrapping up their meal that was part of the package and they received a bag with their menus and the cute carriage with the two chocolates, but I don't regret my decision and am honestly happy I didn't. I decided to book the tomorrowland terrace dessert party at MNSSHP instead.

Sorry; I was able to get a regular reservation for CRT two days before at 7pm (and use my annual pass discount). I just couldn't keep the signature celebration package in good conscience. There was a family next to me wrapping up their meal that was part of the package and they received a bag with their menus and the cute carriage with the two chocolates, but I don't regret my decision and am honestly happy I didn't. I decided to book the tomorrowland terrace dessert party at MNSSHP instead.
No need to apologize! That is a no brainer to me. I think this package exists for people who can’t get a regular reservation, not people who have a choice.

I followed this thread for reviews trying to decide whether or not to cancel our signature celebration dinner so I figured I’d come back and leave my review.

It was not at all worth the cost for us. We had never eaten at CRT before and really wanted to. We were unable to get a regular reservation so we paid an ungodly amount for this. Once you get in Cinderella’s Castle you stand in line for a picture with Cinderella and Prince Charming. Then have your dinner. The “beautiful box of Cinderella-inspired confections” that you leave with were nothing special and kind of gross in my opinion. The box was super pretty though. We then left, got in a couple rides and headed to the fireworks viewing area. We were probably the last ones to arrive in the viewing area and we’re still able to find a spot to sit on the ground with a great view of the castle. My kids were able to sit and see which was awesome but again, not really worth the $1000+ that we paid for this. After the fireworks they walked us all over as a group to the dessert party. The dessert and drinks were okay, some pretty good. Nothing amazing. We will NOT be doing that again.

We have this booked for the Monday before Thanksgiving. We just snagged FPs for 7 dwarves at 10-11pm. My question is, how long does the dessert party last? Would we have time after the fireworks show to go ride 7 dwarves and then go to the dessert party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts