Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table

Yes we were definitely rushed. They told us they were closing the area at 8:30. We walked into the castle at 7, we’re probably seated around 7:15,7:20 and we were walking out by 8:15. When we got outside the area was roped off and a CM opened a rope to let us out of that area of Fantasyland.
Thanks. Because of this and a few other posts - I decided to change it to a late lunch. There was no way I was dropping the amount of money they want on the signature package and my daughter really wanted to go to the castle again. I’d like to not feel rushed when we are paying $200+ for a meal

After seeing the reviews, it seems that a sticking point (aside from the cost) is that they hold you at the firework spot for a long time before making your way over to the dessert party. I was just wondering if there was something that would stop a party from going on their own. I know crowds will be thick, but I am pretty sure we could get through on our own (if you have been to Disney in the past few years, you have to be a pro at this right?) Is there a reason you would need to wait for the CM guide to get to the dessert party, like they don't let you leave, or have to have the guide to check you in? Thanks for any input, this is the one thing keeping me from booking, especially after seeing wine and beer should be included soon during the dessert party.
After the fireworks were over, the CMs were at the entrances telling us not to leave yet and to wait til the crowds died down. You do have to wait for the CM guide to check you into the afterparty from what I remember (cause they'll do the entire signature package people as a group), so that is probably the main reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter