Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table

elsbit

Using colors bold and bright
I don't recall seeing this on here before and it didn't pop up in a search, so sorry if this is a duplicate. After reading a trip report about a fried green tomato sandwich at the plaza, I decided to look at some menus at MK restaurants. This package popped up and is going to be starting in August. I know value is personal to the spender, but holy cow this is a pricey package! It would be over $900 (counting tax and tip) for my family of four (not counting my almost 2 year old). Also interestingly, gratuity is not included on this package. It has been a long time since I have been to CRT, but I thought gratuity was included.

Has anyone notice any other new packages popping up elsewhere? I enjoy doing add-ons to our trips and it is hard to catch some of these new ones unless you are digging around for fun. However, this won't be one we are doing. :)

It just released today. Totally not worth it. Dinner is $81, Dessert Party is $69. Book separately and save $50.

Hey Bob!

shame.jpg

well i bet it is going to be harder to book CRT without this package now. Will people pay $50 more just to eat in CRT with the extra value if they can't get it any other way? probably.

well i bet it is going to be harder to book CRT without this package now. Will people pay $50 more just to eat in CRT with the extra value if they can't get it any other way? probably.

Or better yet, no one buys this "experience" and it quietly disappears like the DVC galactic gathering Epcot event.

It just released today. Totally not worth it. Dinner is $81, Dessert Party is $69. Book separately and save $50.
Well, a couple of other things are included, for that $50.
1. Meet Prince Charming and Cinderella at the entrance
2. Wine for adults at dinner, specialty beverage for kids
3. An extra box of desserts to go (which is a weird choice, considering dinner includes dessert, and you have the dessert buffet later).
4. Reserved viewing in West plaza, instead of East plaza. This will be only the CRT package people, which would make that reserved viewing area feel completely empty

As always, completely subjective if these extras are worth the upcharge compared to booking separately.

So if this time frame is exclusive to people buying the package, are they cancelling anyone already booked during that time frame? Or did they have the forethought to not offer ADRs since February for this time frame?

The viewing area is not currently used so this is another way for Disney to make money off of it.

I've been trying desperately to get a dinner for four on October 9th. Nothing is available. However, if I try to book this package they have the exact day and time I'm looking for. I'm not spending that much on this though. I've never been upset that Disney offers add ons for more money like EMM or dessert parties, but this one irks me. It's taking up reservations that would otherwise be available at a more affordable price.

So if this time frame is exclusive to people buying the package, are they cancelling anyone already booked during that time frame? Or did they have the forethought to not offer ADRs since February for this time frame?
Do you think only people with the package will be able to dine during that time, or will everyone be mixed together? I'd love to know the answer to that. If everyone mixes together there might be hope I get a reservation if someone drops one, but if it's restricted to package diners only during that window of time I might as well stop searching.

Do you think only people with the package will be able to dine during that time, or will everyone be mixed together? I'd love to know the answer to that. If everyone mixes together there might be hope I get a reservation if someone drops one, but if it's restricted to package diners only during that window of time I might as well stop searching.
Since the special upcharge meet and greet is with Cinderella AND Charming, I'd say there's no chance they mingle guests. Someone mentioned this being all ADRs between 5:30 and 7. That makes sense to me. It's a pretty rotten thing to do to their other guests hoping to pay the already high cost to dine there.

I believe that viewing area is open to other guests currently. So another loss of what you get with a regular park ticket.
Yes, it is now open to guests who know about it without any reservations, but not after August. It was used previously as part of a club level fast pass purchased package but the fireworks viewing was eliminated from that package.

I am bummed since I hoped to stand there on our trip in September and now will probably purchase a fireworks viewing package to get a good viewing area. Not this one though...for our group of 6 with tax and gratuity it would be over$1,500!

Yes, it is now open to guests who know about it without any reservations, but not after August. It was used previously as part of a club level fast pass purchased package but the fireworks viewing was eliminated from that package.

I am bummed since I hoped to stand there on our trip in September and now will probably purchase a fireworks viewing package to get a good viewing area. Not this one though...for our group of 6 with tax and gratuity it would be over$1,500!
I'd be really bummed too. It's certainly annoying every time Disney takes something that used to be available to all for some sort of upcharge scheme.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!