Sightseeing Tours

Starsky6

Earning My Ears
Again, this will be our first time in California. We will be staying at a Disneyland Resort, any suggestions for a sightseeing tour for Hollywood? I plan on a few days in the park and one day at the beach, but wanted to add a tour.

Again, this will be our first time in California. We will be staying at a Disneyland Resort, any suggestions for a sightseeing tour for Hollywood? I plan on a few days in the park and one day at the beach, but wanted to add a tour.

I haven't done this tour, but it does sound interesting. https://www.tmztour.com/

What ever you decide to do, have lots of fun. Remember, you can always plan another trip to do things you ran out of time to do.

I booked the deluxe LA tour by Starline. They pick you up from the Anaheim hotel. I booked through Last Minute Travel Club for a better deal than direct with them.

Have a look at Anaheim Tour Company. We did a tour through them a couple of years ago. Nice small group and well priced. We had a great day.

Have a look at Anaheim Tour Company. We did a tour through them a couple of years ago. Nice small group and well priced. We had a great day.

Oh thanks for this! I've now made some serious trip changes!!

Instead of leaving DLH late on Friday evening and heading to a Hollywood hotel, we are now moving just a 15 minute walk away to a hotel on Katella. Saving money on both hotel and a long Lyft drive. They will pick us up at our hotel and we will see everything we wanted to do on our own - more Lyft savings! And I was able to move our car rental from Bob Hope to LAX (none of the locations near the Disney area had a convertible - DH's only trip request) - so even more Lyft savings, plus it is towards the coast instead of inland and away from the coast.

Super excited - only 80ish days now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter