Shuttles around the park

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
I know there is some kind of bus or shuttle that goes around the area and takes people to the main entrance.
How can I find out where it picks up/drops off and the cost per day?
I need to know how to get to it from the Park Side Inn and Suites (I know, its a dive... but too late now). I am staying at DLH but someone in our party is staying at the Park Side, and I want to make sure they'll be able to get around.
Also, they'll be returning late to their room on Saturday and Sunday nights form DTD. How late
does the thing run on those nights?
THANK YOU!!!!!

of their hotel. The cost was very inexpensive. I'm sure someone here will know the current cost...or you can search for the ART and their website will give you the info. You can also prepurchase through their site if you'd like to have the pass sent to your friends early.

added: Okay, I was curious. The site is http://www.rideart.org/

It's $3 a day or $12 for a five day pass. Kids 9 and younger are free with a paying adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter