Shuttle From Homewood Suites MainGate to Park?

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
How many have stayed at

Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim-Main Gate

12005 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, California, 92840, USA

Is there a shuttle to and from? Has anyone had personal experience with it? Would you recommend it over renting a car (about 275 for a week plus 18 a day parking at hotel: NOTE I have AP for parking at the park)

If no shuttle we are debating doing uber too and from, but if we want to rest mid day we have to uber 4 times a day.

Thoughts?

Well, the cost of renting a car + hotel parking + parking at DLR for a week = just over $700. Even with your AP parking, you're looking at just over $400. Wouldn't you rather take that money and find a hotel closer to the parks? Preferably one that is walking distance? That would take care of the need for a car, parking, Uber, etc. Personally, I think the investment to stay closer is worth the pay off in sanity and convenience, not to mention less wear and tear on body and soul (especially since you're looking at 2 round trips per day). Why not look at the hotels around the TS lot? You could walk to the lot and use the free shuttles. See if anything in this recent thread works for you: https://www.disboards.com/threads/u...lking-distance-or-good-shuttle-times.3740937/.

Last edited:
I stay there sometimes. I have walked to the park or taken my own car. I haven't used the shuttle or an uber. I know some people walk to the Toy Story lot and use the bus to get to the parks. The Toy Story Lot is about halfway to the park. It's really only a 20-30 minute walk, but it feels a lot longer after 10pm.

I stayed there in March and we got an ART bus pass. It comes about every 10 minutes and picks you up in front of the Red Robin. It also drops you off pretty close to the gate.

I stayed at Homewood Suites and used the shuttle, but it was easily 15 years ago so things might be different now. It was convenient then and as it was be and an infant, it wasn't a huge hassle with a stroller.

We stayed there and used the shuttle for a trip last April. It ran every 30 minutes and was only full once one morning. Hotel was ok. Clean and quiet. Elevator is VERY slow.

We stayed there and used the shuttle for a trip last April. It ran every 30 minutes and was only full once one morning. Hotel was ok. Clean and quiet. Elevator is VERY slow.
What happened when the bus got full? I asked the lady if it happens often and she said not really but that if it does happen they send a 2nd bus. Wasnt sure how true that was

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter