Shuttle from Clearwater airport

Clonemom1101

Earning My Ears
We are coming in a day early for our cruise Dec. 31 on the Rhapsody. We will be flying into Clearwater and staying at the Embassy Suites near the port the night before. Could someone recommend a reliable and economic shuttle from the airport to hotel? Also how far is it from Embassy Suites to Port? Could it be walked? Youngest person in group is 12. Thanks for any help.

I'd suggest calling hotel for their recommendation. They are usually good at giving this type of helpful advice.
Enjoy ur trip!

flying into clearwater and not tampa? clearwater is around 30 minutes at least to tampa

you can use mapquest for addresses to see how close they are together - I don't really know

Uber is always an option

It's about 20 miles from Clearwater airport to port of Tampa, traffic can be heavy.

OP sounds as thou u are staying @ the one near the convention center, at least a half a mile as are many others in the area.

Last we sailed out of there, many properties offered shuttles both to port & back to airport afterwards - free. Might want to google options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter