Shuttle for Good Neighbour Hotels

JessL

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what time the last shuttle is at night to the Good Neighbour hotels? Also, do they run as frequently as to the Disney hotels? I'm considering either Vienna House Dream Castle or Algonquin's for the beginning of June.

Last time we went we stayed at the Cheyenne and walked back at night so I didn't pay any attention. The time before we stayed at l'Elysee Val D'Europe, and after we left the park no shuttle came so we ended up having to catch a taxi back to our hotel. I can't remember if we lingered at the last minute to leave the park or quite what happened.

Thanks for any advice!

The buses run from around 8am until midnight. The good neighbour hotels share a bus and can get very crowded after orl closing so it’s worth hanging around the village for a while or leaving just before the fireworks end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!