Shuttle Bus Service at TDR

RobinBoyWonder86

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone I am planning my first trip to TDR and I'm so excited......but also have a lot to figure out before I go. I'm planning on staying at Hilton Tokyo Bay and wonder if anyone knows if there is a free bus from the hotel to the park entrances? Thanks!!!!!

The shuttle bus (which is one of the coolest buses you will ever see) takes you from the Hilton to the monorail station. You can take the monorail to the parks and Ikspiari. I also walked once from the Hilton the Tokyo Disneyland.

I want to say there is a bus that goes to Maihama station too but not 100% sure. I have to go to Maihama tomorrow so I will go check.

Thanks for checking!! I know it's silly but I am wondering if there is a free way to get to the parks from the Hilton. Thanks for checking about going to Mahima Station. I'm basically tossing between staying fairly close but off property for less money and take 25 minute free bus or spend the extra money and be at the Hilton.

There is a shuttle bus to Maihama but it is only on the weekend and on holidays. Have you thought of staying somewhere somewhere like the Oriental Hotel? It's located at Shin-Urayasu station and has shuttle buses to the resort. It also has better prices for dining after the parks are closed because of all the restaurants at the station and has 2 super markets and a fresh market located at the station as well as some great pattisiers and bakeries. Depending on the time of year the prices can be quite good! My mil and sil stayed there after going to the parks once instead of taking a taxi home. I think it was 5,000yen that time. If you take the train to Maihama it is only one stop about 4-5minutes. Too top things off the other day we found out they have a late dining Chinese buffet from 9:30pm the costs only 1,200 yen for adults!

Almost forgot most Fridays the Jazz band that used to play at Tokyo Disneyland plays at the pub called Hub also located in the hotel!

Hi DreamSweetLove,
I just read your info regarding Oriental Hotel, trying to check room rate for June 2013 but seems like they don't accept reservation that far. And if I'm not mistaken, room rate in English booking page is more expensive than those in Japanese booking page.

My only help is Google translate since i can not read Japanese at all. I'd like to ask your favor to check if my finding is correct.

Thanks a lot :)

That is so weird but you are right! The Japanese website has a few special offers such as including TDR tickets and lower prices that are not listed on the English website.

Have you tried looking through other websites? I found one that has a price for June called trip advisor that is usable in English but there are probably others. I'm going to try to find out if it's possible to get the same special offers as the Japanese reservation site tonight but it might not be possible.

Edit: Mitsui Garden Hotel also has some good prices for June. Not that close to the station (10 minutes by bus) but has some restaurants very near the hotel and just over the bridge is a very cheap supermarket. They also have their own natural hot spring and are withing walking distance of Mangekyo, an amusement onsen. It's located right on the bay. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Tokyo_Bay-Urayasu_Chiba_Prefecture_Kanto.html

Thanks for confirming :)

The Mitsui Garden Hotel Prana Tokyo Bay is even weirder because their English reservation page always show FULL but they are available if we check at their Japanese reservation page :)
But I will try to check if I can book from one of Japanese hotel booking site.

I was planning to stay at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay for 6 nights but I think I'm gonna cancel my reservation and rebook at one of Tokyo Disney Resort Partner Hotels. Not only they are cheaper and has wide food offers but also the free shuttle bus stops not far from the park main entrance I think.. so we don't have to buy monorail tickets.

From the hotel cost differs now we can book one of Tokyo Disney character dining :)

Thanks again DreamSweetsLove.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter