• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shutters Restaurant Review

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
first night 9/1 DH had steak, way too dry, and scalloped potatoes(good) and a mixed green salad. I had chicken wings, and the pasta dish with artichokes adn shrimp and olives. mine was average.
here is the bad.... the service got an F, totally horrible, and the worst cast member we encountered the whole week. we never got refills for the drinks, or anyone checking on us, we were disgusted, and when the girl clearing the next table asked how things were, we told her, and they comped us our appetizers , and we skipped dessert. I must say, having just arrived I was a little put off that this would be how service for TS was going to be. Thank goodness it had a 360 degree turnaround.

This place gets very few reviews--one like this certainly dosen't help their reputation!!
Poor service can ruin the evening, for sure.

Makes me so happy that I cancelled my ADR for here on 10/5. We chose Kona instead. Thanks for the review.

Shutters...Shutters...where is this restaurant again? Is it in a resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter