shrek

flips4disney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Shrek can be found anywhere in US or IOA? He was on a map a friend had from November but our friend doesn't recall actually seeing him. My kids love Shrek. We will be there 3/20-27. Thanks for the info.

he use to appear regularly at the Gardens of Allah in the afternoons. Now he just does spot character appearences. check with guest services inside and to the right at USF and ask them the times and places. :smooth:

While there is no Shrek ride or attraction, when we were there last week we did see Shrek and Prince Farquar characters doing meet and greets and posing for photos during the morning hours not far from the front gate. I have seen Shrek on other occassions in different parts of the park as well. Maybe if you call in the days before your trip they can give you the character schedule
:jester:

Thank you for the information. Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of the characters at US/IOA we could expect to see in March?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter