shows

minnieandgrumpy1

Mouseketeer
We taking the western cruise on 7/19/03. Can anyone tell me what shows are on what nights? We are trying to plan Palo and others but don't want to miss shows. Thanks

This chart I created may be able to help...sometimes they change things but not often so it should be up to date.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/52061656/61958826VUCRXm

Once at the site find where it says FIT WINDOW and change it to NORMAL. You will be able to read it much better.

By the way....I see it is your first post!!! WELCOME TO THE DIS BOARD. Any questions you have, please feel free to ask. Everyone is very helpful on these boards and all have a wealth of info in their brains relating to DCL and most other things as well.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter