• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

shows

ksucats

DIS Veteran
I read somewhere that we need to reserve seats ahead of time for the shows. Our cruise is in March and I am assuming I can't do that until it gets a little closer. Can somebody describe how that process works and offer any tips or advice.

What ship are you on? We sailed on Oasis a few weeks ago and didn't do it until we boarded the ship. There was plenty of availability.

Liberty of the Seas.
No reservations required for anything in the main showroom, only for the Ice Show. It will be performed on at least two separate days, maybe more. It should show up in your Cruise Planner on the website 60 days out. Don't fret if you miss pre-reserving - tickets are available on board or you can just walk in. (Try not to miss it though - it's great!)

No reservations required for anything in the main showroom, only for the Ice Show. It will be performed on at least two separate days, maybe more. It should show up in your Cruise Planner on the website 60 days out. Don't fret if you miss pre-reserving - tickets are available on board or you can just walk in. (Try not to miss it though - it's great!)

Liberty is no longer taking ice show reservations, so no reservations needed for any shows. you might want to check your cruise planner about 60-45 days out to make sure, but liberty's sister ships already did away with ice show reservations a long time ago, so i suspect the reservations will not be back.

if you can show up around 30 min early to any show, you will get very good seats. if you show up later, you should still be able to get decent seats to most of the shows. the ice rink is fairly small, though, so i try to be early for that. also, the ice show will be cancelled if it's very rocky, so try to see it earlier in the week; that way if it's cancelled, you still have more chances to see it. it's definitely worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter