Showers at Resort Pools?

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
We are checking out early, but our flight isn't until later in the day. Would like to shower after being in the parks--so do the pools (PBR specifically) have a shower by the pool??

Thanks!

There are showers in the spa. Unfortunately I did have an employee one day that would not let my daughter use it. She said it was for ages 18 and up only. She was 16 at the time.

Never had any problems at RPR, SF or CB. Their showers are next to the gym.

We are checking out early, but our flight isn't until later in the day. Would like to shower after being in the parks--so do the pools (PBR specifically) have a shower by the pool??

Thanks!

There is an outdoor shower at the Villa pool at the restroom bldg, with lockers inside the building and space to change. I have put some things in a locker and used the outdoor shower to rinse off. (I had the spa desk person tell me I couldn't use those showers also.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!