Show your wooden Musket Mickey sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinceDay1

Counting the days until our next trip to WDW!!!
I thought it would be a great thing to start a thread showing off the wooden Musket Mickey signs, since so many have been ordering them, they are awesome! We use ours at every camp ground.

Richard_Laura_and_Taylor.jpg

Just received my sign today and LOVE it!! So happy I saw these on the board :goodvibes (Now, if only the snow would melt so we can go camping!!)

march2013002_zps8f7ccde8.jpg

Just saw these on this thread!! They are awesome! Where can I order one?!?

This thread where people requested the info had rolled to page 2 of the forum.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3036701

I gave it a bump for others.

I will send you a PM (Private Message) with the info. The details are not to be posted here in the main forum.

Look up at the top right corner to show you your PM's.

Bama ED

PS - It was no problem, nitenurse, but let's keep this thread just for pix of the signs as they are made/received. For future readers, let's keep requests for the info in the other thread "Musket Mickey Sign" linked above and not post them here.

Just had mine up for the first time at The Fort this past week. It makes the campsite feel warm and welcoming.

With all the request for sign information, I wanted to bump this up and get you guys to show your signs!! I am looking forward to seeing them!!
:cool1:

Richard

Would someone please send me the email address of this craftsman please? I would love one! Thanks very much.

I'd love to see more pictures! How does everyone hang their signs? Mine should be here any day and I haven't decided how to hang it yet. I was thinking of a fence post type of setup?

Ok, so here's a really bad iphone picture, but it will have to do for now...
1098524_10201741544929458_1994468810_n_zps0aad5a1d.jpg

Very cool!!

Cool to see! I hang our on the fifth wheel hitch with a chain we bought to hang it with. Would like to see some cool ways to hang them, so show them!

Richard

We have been wanting one the musket mickey signs. Can someone send me the information to order one? Thanks!!!

Ok, so here's a really bad iphone picture, but it will have to do for now...
1098524_10201741544929458_1994468810_n_zps0aad5a1d.jpg

Very cool!!

Kim, I love the color of it. It's a little darker than mine. Looks more like honey roasted peanuts! :rotfl:

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!