Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two new pics of me....

Infront of Big Ben (NYE) just before midnight :P

My attempt at holding up the London Eye hahaha:lmao:

Yeah... this one if from b4 my haircut w/ my kitteh lol. not the best one i have, but its a picture :cutie:

Photoon2010-11-14at1327.jpg
[/IMG]

IDK if this will work....but, here I am with my cousin. (i am the one with my hair down with the grey t-shirt.) I now have my braces off!:banana:
b4dai9.jpg
[/IMG]

Sry it's soooo big!

^You're really pretty :-) Does your shirt say DUKE on it? I love Duke! We go there once a year, for (our high school) school activities.

If I'm wrong, totally ignore this, haha

I WOULD update my picture but my Photobucket is STILL being annoying and not letting me upload anything

34r6p9y.jpg

haven't been on here in FOREVER.

took this today:-)

I'm going to Disney in June, I am so excited.

oh and y'all known Katie? (life of the party)
Well, we're staying with each other this summer for three weeks:-)

^You're really pretty :-) Does your shirt say DUKE on it? I love Duke! We go there once a year, for (our high school) school activities.

If I'm wrong, totally ignore this, haha

Yeah, my shirt says duke! My brother is a huge duke basketball fan, and I guess his love for the team has rubbed off on me. They have a beautiful campus! You're pretty, too! Who doesn't love the south, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter