Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha....all of this is seriously making me laugh.
I mean really....just because we didn't say that you were pretty....
My pictures have gotten ignored before...but, did I complain?
NO.
Jeesh....as I said on the vent thread...such immaturity.

:hug: you know all about that. If I recall you weren't very popular on the boards until this past year.

hmmmmmm a TBer in disguise,i wonderrrr who could it be pirate:

also a)she was joking and b) that's BS because jenny's been around forever, and she's always been popular in my heart :lovestruc

this thread and that vent vent vent thread have given me quite the laugh. thanks saratoga!

your who I was adressing with the over posting of pictures, and then everyone worships you

I'll be honest, you look like most of the girls I know, same hairstyle and clothing. No originality

You don't have to come out and say that. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. And it's not like people don't say you're pretty, because they do, and they say it about everybody else.

Just calm down, you don't even know her in real life!

:rotfl:

Thank you for the laugh!

You guys are all beautiful women, and handsome men.
Sometimes your pictures will get ignored, but that is just the nature of the thread. It isn't because you aren't good looking! If you are worried about it, you don't have to post on here.

Please get over this :] And let's just moooove on!

m_0c305f3db61945ffa9475ff61e22fd37.jpg

OHMGEE!

A hint of a smile! Bahahaha.

your who I was adressing with the over posting of pictures, and then everyone worships you

I'll be honest, you look like most of the girls I know, same hairstyle and clothing. No originality

1. I worship Katie...lol
2. Katie is full of originality
3. Katie and I have been friends for a while and she takes time to get to know people before talking to them...if your nice she is nice, if your rude then she's rude
4. Yes there are cliques...but when you get into the real world there are still cliques. You dont see Paris Hilton hanging out with normal people.

yeah, well (a) im not going to get to know a person Ive never meet in real life and (b) she was a real B to me when I first joined

You never know who you are going to meet in real life. I met Steph(CrazySteph) and Rachel(minniemouse44044) and I talked to them on here before meeting them in real life. And dont you mean witch

wonder who this could be....

jade! i love the pictaa!!

vgltgn.jpg

2lihcp4.jpg

1zp329s.jpg

Wow Rachel your HOTTT!!!...but I'm HOTTTER!!!...lol

Thank yaa!

Soo pretty Rach! I love your stuffed Tigger too!

1. I worship Katie...lol
2. Katie is full of originality
3. Katie and I have been friends for a while and she takes time to get to know people before talking to them...if your nice she is nice, if your rude then she's rude
4. Yes there are cliques...but when you get into the real world there are still cliques. You dont see Paris Hilton hanging out with normal people.

You never know who you are going to meet in real life. I met Steph(CrazySteph) and Rachel(minniemouse44044) and I talked to them on here before meeting them in real life. And dont you mean witch

Wow Rachel your HOTTT!!!...but I'm HOTTTER!!!...lol

1.) go meee!

and psh yeah right!

but thanks :D

Cute!

Hahaa cute! Your pictures are very original.

Me:(

I dont really like my new hair and the picture is bad quality because of its on webcam.

l_540e560001f6410f9188c9b178c2f7ac.jpg
Thank you Carli!

Awww I like your hair! You're really pretty too!
:rolleyes:

Joeeeee and Niiiick and Keviiiin and Jaderzzzz. One hot pictureeee.

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter